• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Here I Go Again [FxM]

AgentFire

Hello there! c:

Here I go again, looking for somebody to roleplay with.

I'm Agent, 20, Male. I roleplay Males, and I like to play with Females. [That sounds kind of wrong, but I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it xD]

I prefer modern fantasy settings, so, you know, having the luxury of technology, but not necessarily using it in every post.

I have a couple of ideas, as long as you have an open mind. My ideas are strange, just like me, so if you have an open mind, we can roll.

I'm looking for literacy, 1-2 paragraph minimum, and preferably at least once a day activity. Also, preferably, new people, people I haven't played with before.

Anyways, now that I've gone through all that, if you're interested, post here, or PM me.

Hi! My name is Kera and I mainly Roleplay as a female character. However, I enjoy adding more characters as the story progresses. I absolutely love detailed and semi-literate Roleplays that really focus on character development.

Thank you for posting! I'm sorry, but I don't have a Kik, and I'm not really in the market to get one. Thanks for your interest anyways.

Hey there,

My names Bella. I’m a female- can you believe that? With over 10 years of roleplay experience.

I literally roleplay - everything. Tendency to creep towards the darker, grittier stuff- because well, those feels. I’m a sucker for drama, angst and a bit of romance.

What I can offer;

Literacy! Literacy! More literacy! Also- you know detail, multi-paragraph, 3rd person responses. Sometimes, quite a heck of a lot depending whether or not I have a copious amount of time during that particular day. Blah- blah- and more.

But- I do like to build characters I can relate to. Anyway, I would just love to hear more about these stranger then fiction plots.

So, if you’re still searching feel free to hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back