• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Here comes Joanna Barlow.

Joanna Matilda Barlow

Rhapsody Dynasty Fighter Ally. ATBG Fan.
Hey everyone. I'm Joanna. Joanna Matilda Barlow. I am 15 years old and i am for all intents and purposes... a Transgender. A Struggling one.

What I'm looking for is someone who is familiar with fandoms and Blog Tales. Tales that are done via Blog. What i'm in need of is anyone who can help with scenes when the need arises.

The only rule I ask is that you don't try to put your own characters into My scenes that stem from the blog tale without being told. But to agree to play as one of the characters that pertain within the scenes themselves only. Only because that would be what we all call courtesy and respect. Plus... You wouldn't want for me to put myself or my companions into your scenes without you giving the go-ahead. So... don't do it to me. I want to be friends with everyone. Not just a select few.

Hello Joanna, welcome to RPN. We're a very friendly community so you'll feel just at home. :)

If you have questions about the site or rules go to: Info - RpN FAQ and Info - Official Site Rules

I also recommended you to read the Welcome Back (xF2) thread since the site just went through an update, and this thread will let you know what the staff is trying to fix. If you need any help, I'll gladly help or some of the staff could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back