Help with dragon rp

Selectivegolem

So I'm terrible at writing.. Lol. I need help spicing this up and some ideas for the setting, characters, and everything! Also if you find any pictures that you think would fit feel free to share!

Land of the Dragon

It's been 300 years since the first dragon egg was found. The first few people who possessed the power to find these dragon eggs were Germans; they called themselves “Drachenzahmer” or “Dragon Tamer”. After awhile more tamers started to appear all over the world and they too started to search for dragons.

When major leaders found out about the dragons they were able to bribe some of the tamers to breed and train their dragons for war. It wasn't long until country leaders started to get nervous about getting attacked by enemy armies and their dragons. No one really knows who stuck first.. But there was a major war of worlds. All our modern technologies got destroyed, millions dead along with hundreds of dragons, and all the country leaders are long gone.

While only a few dragon tamers remain in what use to be the United States. They managed to save a few dragons and their eggs. Since it's basically the 1800s again their homes are all made from wood or stone.

Now knowing the fault in their ancestor’s actions they never created a form of money or government. They always gave without asking for anything in return.

A few dragons that served in the war survived most of them now despise humans. The three major war dragons are Voh’re Lord of the Volcanos he breathes fire, Fray queen of Mount Everest she breathes ice,  and Draco of the Underground’s he breathes poison. We need to work together to make peace with them. We don't need another war..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm......

Interesting idea.

I'm afraid I'm not getting many ideas though. Perhaps instead of the stereotypical fire dragons, you can have several types of elemental dragons (Ice, water, lightning, ect.), or maybe even Wyverns, Wyrms, that kind of thing.

Hm......

Interesting idea.

I'm afraid I'm not getting many ideas though. Perhaps instead of the stereotypical fire dragons, you can have several types of elemental dragons (Ice, water, lightning, ect.), or maybe even Wyverns, Wyrms, that kind of thing.

Yea I was thinking about something like that. I can't remember what book it was but it had dragons that would like "sing" and put people to sleep or make them feel happy. I thought that was pretty cool.. Ill have to come up with some unique stuff like that.

Yea I was thinking about something like that. I can't remember what book it was but it had dragons that would like "sing" and put people to sleep or make them feel happy. I thought that was pretty cool.. Ill have to come up with some unique stuff like that.

Ooh! That'd be pretty neat.

Maybe you could have a dragon of illusion. That'd be cool. ^^

@Daisie

Yes! Lol I was gonna try to make it so every type of dragon has a weakness and strength against another type of dragon.  Like fire is weak against water but strong against plant

Dragon-

Name:

Behavior:

Human master:

Species:

Power:

Mate:

Eggs:

Appearance:

Human-

Name:

Personality:

Job:

Dragon:

Eggs:

Relationship:

Family:

Appearance:

(Miss anything?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you guys like examples of each species?

Dragon Species:

-Amphiptere
-Drake
-Eastern Dragon
-Fae Dragon
-Lindorm
-Sea Serpent
-Western Dragon
-Wurm
-Wyvern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back