• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern help wanted planning an advanced riverdale-ish rp?

bixby

gucci jetski
this is super rough because i usually love bbcode and fancy lures and all that jazz but right now im just trying to gather some help for this rp because its an idea that i really want to do. anyways my name is bixby and this is like the third account ive had on rpn and my most recent was a few months ago but i took a hiatus to focus on school, and now that its summer i wanted to go back but i forgot my username :-) so thats rly cool. its fine. its fine. anyways ignore my grammar and sucky writing skills, i dont feel like putting that much effort into this at the moment but i promise the final product will be much better!

anyways, here's the idea! (you don't have to have seen riverdale to join, because it's just based loosely on that show)

a group of students is returning to school for their senior year after summer. over summer, one of their classmates - the most popular boy in school - had gone missing. on the first day of school it is announced that a body had been discovered and the boy's death has been ruled a murder. this particular group of about 8 students is brought together by the news, despite all being from different cliques. little do they know that one member of the group is guilty.

I'd be interested in helping and joining, don't have much experience with the helping point but I'd be happy to try. Love plotting and planning out plotlines and character drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back