• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HELP! SPAGHETTI IS FALLING FROM THE SKY! (Undertale 1x1)

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. On days like this, kids like me should be playing outside. But I'm not. Instead I'm inside RPing because I'm a nerd. Ok, incase that cryptic yet absolutely beautiful title managed to grab your attention, you filthy little human, I am looking for an RP! I want to do some Undertale 1x1 where I can be a character OTHER than Sans because I play Sans waaaaaay too much. And, while he is one of my favorite characters, I just don't want to be him in every single Undertale RP. I'm ok with playing him as a background character but I really want to be some other characters. My preferred characters to play are Papyrus or Flowey so I'd like an RP with one of them. I am also NOT doing SansxFrisk RPs because I personally hate that ship and have way too many 1x1 RPs of that already (uuuuugh) and I would prefer not to do OCxCannon because the OCs are just so over powered that it makes my character look really...derpy. Cuz guess what! The Undertale characters are actually good characters that are NOT over powered! And expect death, alcohol, and other depressing themes cuz I frickin LOVE those! Also, depending on how much you give me to work with, how early it is in the morning, how well I'm feeling, and how much sleep I got last night, I can do 1-6 lines of text or more but don't expect anything great.

[QUOTE="Raven Linwood]OMG I love Papyrus, which characters do you ship him with?

[/QUOTE]
Lots... xD

Mettaton,

Undyne,

Sans (in an AU where they aren't brothers)

Uuuh...yeah that's pretty much it. xD

Hey, I'd love to rp with you! Could I possibly rp as mettaton? (He is my preferred character ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ )

SugarBull said:
Hey, I'd love to rp with you! Could I possibly rp as mettaton? (He is my preferred character ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ )
Yeah, sure, I'm good with whatever! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back