• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy HELP! (interest check)

Which RP would you like to be part of the MOST?

• The Dragon Empire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clans of Old

• R. F. Y. L. (Zombie Apocaplypse)

• The King's Court

• Shi no Tenshi

• Questland (Online)

• Different is Dangerous

• Total voters
MisfortunateDreams said:
SOOOOOOO!
I did a tally of everyone's opinions... so everyone who commented got a vote for each of the RPs they showed interest in (taking out the one they already voted for, of course). This is the count right now:

DE - 5

CoO - 0

RFYL - 2

KC - 1

SnT - 0

Q - 9

DiD - 9

It is pretty common, but I'm aiming for these RPs to be intermediate to advanced. By doing that I'm hoping people will explore characters a bit more. Having a bunch of mary-sue teens running around with super powers is NOT what I'm aiming for. I'm going to be tough on character profiles to prevent that.
Dun worry, my characters are too socially awkward/psychotic to be Mary-sues. :3

UPDATE

So, seeing as there is a large amount of interest in Questland and Different is Dangerous I've decided to do both of them. I will NOT, however, be doing them at the same time. Since Different is Dangerous was the more popular of the pair, I have started development for it. It won't open for a week or two, probably New Years or early January. After I have that RP up and running, I will start development for Questland.

Now, Questland will take a large amount of construction. I'm hoping that by the time I start putting it up, the large Forumn thread RP will be back. Though I'm not even sure if they are coming back, to be honest. I think the staff said it was going to be bigger and better then before. So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

Anyways....

I'll tag you all in the thread once I've finished with everything. Thanks for voting and expressing interest! (I'll probably get the others once up eventually as well, but not until later in 2015)

~ MisfortunateDreams ~

MisfortunateDreams said:
UPDATE

So, seeing as there is a large amount of interest in Questland and Different is Dangerous I've decided to do both of them. I will NOT, however, be doing them at the same time. Since Different is Dangerous was the more popular of the pair, I have started development for it. It won't open for five days to a week, probably New Years or early January. After I have that RP up and running, I will start development for Questland.

Now, Questland will take a large amount of construction. I'm hoping that by the time I start putting it up, the large Forumn thread RP will be back. Though I'm not even sure if they are coming back, to be honest. I think the staff said it was going to be bigger and better then before. So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

Anyways....

I'll tag you all in the thread once I've finished with everything. Thanks for voting and expressing interest! (I'll probably get the other once up eventually as well, but not until later in 2015)

~ MisfortunateDreams ~

You sir are a pro. I wish you luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back