• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy HELP! (interest check)

Which RP would you like to be part of the MOST?

• The Dragon Empire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clans of Old

• R. F. Y. L. (Zombie Apocaplypse)

• The King's Court

• Shi no Tenshi

• Questland (Online)

• Different is Dangerous

• Total voters

MisfortunateDreams

Master of Dreams & Nightmares

tumblr_inline_ne2supsDZm1shzmsk.gif

So...

Being the indecisive person I am, I have no idea what kind of RP I want to start up.

I know I WANT to start one. Though that's about as far as it goes. I've opened RPs on here before and they have either done a belly-flop into their own grave or I just haven't had the time to actually get them up and running. Even if people did show a large amount of interest.

What I'm going to do, and ask of you, is post all the various ideas that I have. Then, if you may, please vote or comment for the one that seems the best. I'll be keeping this thread open through January and whichever one is the most popular by... lets say... 1/20/15 will be the one that I open.

That gives everyone a month....

So please vote!

(I may open two or more if they are popular but not all at once!)

OPEN

Votes:

Role Plays Dragon Empire Clans of Old R.F.Y.L. King's Court Shi no Tenshi Questland Different is Dangerous
# of Interested V 0 II I I IX X
Who voted RoyalPhoenix32, AceXCrossix *** *** Sigismund David Parks cloudlyblueday, DarkiusHeavenstein, Crasherken15, Ionia Jailbird, Nico, DemonicPrincess, Keiser, too much idea

UPDATES:

Announcement About Different is Dangerous & Questland (x)​

Last edited by a moderator:

• giphy.gif

THE DRAGON EMPIRE

• tumblr_mg4e0bdrNn1qdelmgo3_r1_500.gif

CLANS OF OLD

• tumblr_inline_mk5ksztGvp1qz4rgp.gif

R. F. Y. L.

(Run For Your Life)

• tumblr_mm0wf6oL3j1qd8xkeo1_500.gif

THE KING'S COURT

• tumblr_mwzoxd77fx1r0jhi0o1_500.gif

SHI NO TENSHI

• castle.gif

QUESTLAND

• tumblr_inline_ndi57p1QOW1skyq7x.gif

DIFFERENT IS DANGEROUS

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/different-is-dangerous.82463/

IF I END UP MAKING MORE THEY WILL GO HERE.

RESERVE

RESERVE

RESERVE

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_luxq3bDgMB1qz8pxf.jpg

PLEASE VOTE!

Basic summaries are up.

If the story is picked I will go more In-Depth with it.

For now, however, this will have to do.​

Different is Dangerous sounds awesome. Even tough it's been repeated o so many times, if you have the correct ingridients for the recipe, oh is it awesome. I also like RFYL.

Actually it says people are Undesirable,not teenagers. In all those rps everybody always makes a teenager....ALWAYS! Nobody tries to branch off,with a 10 year old or 40 year old,it is always a young and fit person.

SOOOOOOO!

I did a tally of everyone's opinions... so everyone who commented got a vote for each of the RPs they showed interest in (taking out the one they already voted for, of course). This is the count right now:

DE - 5

CoO - 0

RFYL - 2

KC - 1

SnT - 0

Q - 9

DiD - 9

cloudyblueday said:
Different is Dangerous is really common in my opinion, teens with powers, etc, etc. Just my opinion, though. :)
It is pretty common, but I'm aiming for these RPs to be intermediate to advanced. By doing that I'm hoping people will explore characters a bit more. Having a bunch of mary-sue teens running around with super powers is NOT what I'm aiming for. I'm going to be tough on character profiles to prevent that.

MisfortunateDreams said:
It is pretty common, but I'm aiming for these RPs to be intermediate to advanced. By doing that I'm hoping people will explore characters a bit more. Having a bunch of mary-sue teens running around with super powers is NOT what I'm aiming for. I'm going to be tough on character profiles to prevent that.
Well said. :) Then I would join that plot if you do end up making that one.

[QUOTE="David Parks]Shi no teshi looks like a great Rp, but not many people seem into it.

[/QUOTE]
I think it's because mysteries aren't really popular on RPN (Or at least as far as I've seen). It's a lot of modern-romance or fantasy concentrated plots on here. Plus they can be super tricky to write for the Mod

Role Plays Dragon Empire Clans of Old R.F.Y.L. King's Court Shi no Tenshi Questland Different is Dangerous
# of Interested V 0 II I I IX X
Who voted RoyalPhoenix32, AceXCrossix *** *** Sigismund David Parks cloudlyblueday, DarkiusHeavenstein, Crasherken15, Ionia Jailbird, Nico, DemonicPrincess, Keiser, too much idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back