• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Help! I'm stuck with a bunch of needy gods/goddesses!!] Interest check

SheepKing

She/They 🐑
Roleplay Type(s)
In a bustling city you are an average business man/woman. You're a young adult who works in advertising and gets a somewhat decent pay. You live in a small apartment complex and besides the couple that constantly shouts at night it's fine. You sometimes go out to the bar with your coworkers but besides that you don't really have any real friends. (If you want you can have a pet too, though the complex only allows small animals so no horses or stuff like that). You're thinking about maybe dating someone but it's only a thought that's stuffed into the corner of your mind. You thought the rest of your life would be that, boring and mediocre. Well you see...

A group of deities have decided to test humanity's morals by picking a random human to live with until they have made their decision. That random human happened to be you. You you opened your do to grab the box filled with model figures but instead there was a group of deities practically staring into your soul. Well, atleast life will now be somewhat interesting with them.

Rules
This will be a slice of life Rp that mainly focuses on the human and the deities' relationship with each other.
I would prefer atleast a paragraph per comment but more would be great!
No being overpowered or stuff like that.

I'd be glad to Rp with you guys!

Cool idea, great concept, if I wasn't so busy with my rp and like 4 others I would be in this...

Yay! Once we have a couple more people I'll put up the character sheet and all of that jazz.

Wow I'm surprised so many are interested in joining! I'll start on the character sheets and ooc right away!

I hope you like what you check out! Give me a sec and I'll link the character sheet here once you went through the OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back