• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Help im bored

Vikki_Rose

Forbidden anything makes me want it even more.
The apocalypse beginning was thought to be a mystery.But i reality it was due to the governments lack in caring about the people who supported it.

Now as reanimated corpses roam around the streets seeking any living thing to feast upon.Living people have to fivht everyday.

Some fight in groups or some fight alone.

My character is a girl who fights alone because her groups always leave her.She doesnt understand why but when she stumbles across a young man who could very well be the key to ending the zombie infestation she decides to stay close to him.

Your character will be said young man,he is a genetically modified human.One created to be stronger,faster,and more dangerous than normal humans.He cannot get infected as the zombies dont sense him as a living being.

You can customize your charactef and even give him super powers like Alice from resodent evil the only thing he must have is white hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back