• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Help a person out! Long term RP!!

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
Are there any Boyfriend to death or the price of flesh role players on here? Ones who are interested in multiple paragraphs? (10 to 25+ sentences)

I'm still looking for active ones, I can't find any. Please message if you RP any BTD or TPOF characters!! The character I'm looking for the most is Lawrence Oleander. I'm not a picky role player, if new to role playing as him, don't know him well and feel you can't play him correctly; I would not mind giving Gatobob's notes to help you out! I also take any interpretation; your own view of Lawrence is welcomed also!! I'm also looking for something who's interested in learning about my OC. She's female, the rest will be known in messages. I don't really have any plots, but I'm open to anything. We can have our characters in our own little made up world, other series we know. I'm crazy for AUs. We can add more characters as we plot as well!

My only rule is you must be 18+.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back