• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Helluva Hazbin Boss - Craving a Dive into Musical Hell.

Bronco

I pull levers
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings! The Name's Bronco.
Hey folks, this is going to be a pretty simple request with really only one interest in mind. You've probably already seen what I'm after here by the title, but for the sake of formality let me run you through the rigmarole so you know who you'll be roleplaying with. I've been roleplaying for upwards of, shoot, ten years at this point. My main focusses have always been on action and adventure scenarios, whether taking place within a canon universe or an original of some group or partner's. I'm a big plotter and world builder too, meaning you'll often find me working out the smaller details of the world either in my posts or out of character. As for when I'm in character, I really only ever use an OC as my main. That being said I'll play absolutely anyone, canon or otherwise, if the story calls for it. Playing side characters is actually one of my favorite parts of any roleplay, and tend to accidently end up being my best characters. I tend to average three to four large paragraphs when it comes to IC replies as well, allowing for a fair amount of dialogue from these characters and description of their movements in the scene. Romance in an rp is something else I usually let happen on "accident", as I've found it's more organic to simply plan a dynamic between characters and see where that leads. Believe me, I've tried planning out the steps of a relationship between two characters and it derailed pretty quick. know that I do prefer MxF relationships if one were to develop, but am not opposed in any way to MxM or FxF (or any other kind on that note). Also, before I close out this section, please understand that I am in my early twenties and male. I understand that age does not determine the talent of a writer, but I still do have to ask that you be at least twenty if you plan on replying. Thanks in advance.

The Formal Request
Moving on, Yes this is a request for a Hazbin Hotel / Helluva Boss Rolepay! I've been following both series on and off throughout their production, and now with Prime releasing the official show I've really been craving a dive into its version of Hell. The music has also proven to be an unexpected assortment of earworms, particularly a certain number from Hazbin's episode four. I've got a few character dynamics that can get us started, along with an OC I've been writing "on and off" as my interest in the material came and went periodically.

Possible Dynamics
(Green marks a role I'd like to play my character as, while RED marks possibly yours. That being established, roles are still entirely up for discussion)
- A Sinner and their Hellborne Servant (think Charlie and her goats)
- A Demon and a Contracted Soul or Apprentice/Assistant
- A Hellborne and a Hellborne just making their way in Hell. (probably running some kind of business?)
- A Royal (Ars Goeta or other) and one of their Staff

And That's the Pitch
Hopefully this has drawn your interest. If you'd like to start developing ideas or even have one of your own you've been dying to use, feel free to shoot over a DM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back