• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Helluva boss ship rp.

Tabbypie22

Hello everyone , I’m looking for to do a Helluva Boss shipping rp if anyone would be interested. We can discuss details such as rules and stuff like that in PM .

Ships :

OzzyXFizz
BlitzoXStolas

May be willing to do others depending on the ship , those are just the two I'm craving especially OzzyxFizz because of the newest episode. If you would be interested like me know.

Hello everyone , I’m looking for to do a Helluva Boss shipping rp if anyone would be interested. We can discuss details such as rules and stuff like that in PM .

Ships :

OzzyXFizz
BlitzoXStolas

May be willing to do others depending on the ship , those are just the two I'm craving especially OzzyxFizz because of the newest episode. If you would be interested like me know.

Hey!! I'd be down to play Stolas if you're still up for this!! :D

Ships :

OzzyXFizz
BlitzoXStolas

hell yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back