• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Helluva Boss Rp?

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
So I Just watched the entirety of Helluva Boss and I gotta say i love Fizz as a Character. So I Wanna do an rp on it. I have a few ideas i can spitball your way so if y'all are interested shoot me a dm :D

I'd like to request to join if you're still allowing it. I just watched Helluva Boss recently too, and Fizzarolli is in my favorite's. I just prefer Stolas a bit more. Anyway, I don't have a lot of experience in roleplaying, but I'd like to try and improve.

I'd like to request to join if you're still allowing it. I just watched Helluva Boss recently too, and Fizzarolli is in my favorite's. I just prefer Stolas a bit more. Anyway, I don't have a lot of experience in roleplaying, but I'd like to try and improve.
I'm still taking people so go ahead and shoot me a dm :)

Yello hello. I actually have a bunch of ideas and even a major one that involves the(currently) revealed seven deadly sins. That is, if you’re still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back