Hello!

smallnscrappy

Oddly enough
Hello everyone, I am new as of...possibly ten minutes ago. Thank you all for welcoming me via the pre-posted info threads and automated emails. The wealth of information is very helpful.

I'm totally kidding, I have a REALLY dry sense of humor so please do not take anything I say too seriously. I love fantasy, sci-fi, Sci-fantasy, scifancyscifi, scififi, and any combination of those letters or possible hybridization of fantasy and science fiction. I have been role playing 1x1 with one of my best friends for (holy smokes) over 16 years now, possibly longer, we have a very vast and diverse world full of aliens, monsters, magic, robots, and everything in between. Magic robots even.

I am looking forward to branching out and making new friends!

Welcome to RPN! I’m very glad you decided to join this site where many amazing people Dwell! You’ll be a great addition- again! Welcome to RPN!

So science fantasy you mean. :P

In any case, worry not about your sense of humor friend! The number of times my name has got turned into a pun alone is a testament to the fact you're in good company! So welcome to the site! Bring on all your robots and magic and magic rootis, share your awesomeness with the world or at least this community. Expecting big things from you XD , but if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! :)

So science fantasy you mean. :P

In any case, worry not about your sense of humor friend! The number of times my name has got turned into a pun alone is a testament to the fact you're in good company! So welcome to the site! Bring on all your robots and magic and magic rootis, share your awesomeness with the world or at least this community. Expecting big things from you XD , but if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask! :)
Thank you! I am glad to be here, looking forward to pitching more ideas.

I love your avatar. Yuri Shwedoff is one of my favorite artists. I have a lot of his work in my "yet to be framed" file.
I’m surprised you know his work! I have his art framed in my house- A lot of People don’t look at the artist behind the work!
My profile picture is one of my many favorites.

Yes, I have a love hate relationship with wolves. A large body of my work at school focused on dreams, visions, and supernatural influences. I used wolves to represent the demonic, anxiety, or negative emotions. So I had to use Yuri's work as reference in a lot of my paper's!

One of my favorites is the little girl carrying the glowing sword through a field a grass, plumes of black smoke are falling in the background. Its very eerie.

Yes, I have a love hate relationship with wolves. A large body of my work at school focused on dreams, visions, and supernatural influences. I used wolves to represent the demonic, anxiety, or negative emotions. So I had to use Yuri's work as reference in a lot of my paper's!

One of my favorites is the little girl carrying the glowing sword through a field a grass, plumes of black smoke are falling in the background. Its very eerie.
That is really amazing! I stumbled upon his work in school as well, I did my own art from references from his. They inspired a lot of my writings as well.

That one is wonderful!
My favorites all include the wolves. There is a lot of truth in his paintings.
I can tell we are going to get along- seriously welcome to RPN.

That is really amazing! I stumbled upon his work in school as well, I did my own art from references from his. They inspired a lot of my writings as well.

That one is wonderful!
My favorites all include the wolves. There is a lot of truth in his paintings.
I can tell we are going to get along- seriously welcome to RPN.
Yes! Very exciting! Gosh I wish I could refer you to some of my other favorites. This will sound horrendously cliche, but the black and white photography of Ansel Adams has always had that gripping, monumental stillness that I look for.

I am always drawn to haunting works.

I look forward to rping with you should the opportunity present itself!

Yes! Very exciting! Gosh I wish I could refer you to some of my other favorites. This will sound horrendously cliche, but the black and white photography of Ansel Adams has always had that gripping, monumental stillness that I look for.

I am always drawn to haunting works.

I look forward to rping with you should the opportunity present itself!
I too have always been drawn to haunting works and stories!
It doesn’t sound cliche at all because I agree, the black and white gives it a timeless feeling as if the world paled just for this shot. I say please show me anything, I’m always up for viewing art and chatting about it.

Also whenever you are available I have time to chat about Roleplay. I look forward to it as well.

I too have always been drawn to haunting works and stories!
It doesn’t sound cliche at all because I agree, the black and white gives it a timeless feeling as if the world paled just for this shot. I say please show me anything, I’m always up for viewing art and chatting about it.

Also whenever you are available I have time to chat about Roleplay. I look forward to it as well.
Yes! Please! Ive been working on something and I am not sure who to share it with. Id love to discuss it with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back