• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello...

InKryption

King of Nothing
Well, not much to say. I'd just like an interesting Roleplay partner who will keep me coming back for more, whether it be for the mystery surrounding their character(s), or just the mere charm of their characters. I'm an experienced Roleplayer, but I can handle any level of roleplaying, as long as you've at least got a few sentences describing your actions, or if not, at least important character dialogue to make up for it. Feel free to message me, or just reply to the Topic.

-InKryption

Very interesting... I've read through it, and I can tell you've been making it for a long while - that, or you thought long and hard about it for days, which I somewhat doubt.

But sure, maybe. I wouldn't object to Roleplaying in such an interesting and well thought out world. Though, the question is, would you object to, if we were to Roleplay, importing some of my own lore, as well as (alternate) parts of my universe(s)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting... I've read through it, and I can tell you've been making it for a long while - that, or you thought long and hard about it for days, which I somewhat doubt.

But sure, maybe. I wouldn't object to Roleplaying in such an interesting and well thought out world. Though, the question is, would you object to, if we were to Roleplay, importing some of my own lore, as well as (alternate) parts of my universe(s)?

I wouldn't mind it one bit! I've tried my best to make the world as compatible with potential other lores as I could, which is why some of the specifics can be a bit fuzzy at times ^^

I wouldn't mind it one bit! I've tried my best to make the world as compatible with potential other lores as I could, which is why some of the specifics can be a bit fuzzy at times ^^

Well, I guess it's settled then. When would you like to start? (I believe you'll have to be somewhat of a Game Master, as I still have to study and learn the world to be able to understand it as well as you do, as to control events).

Hi!! If your still looking for players, I might be of some help. Let me know!!^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back