• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello, One and All! [Open]

KayWyn

The Almighty Panda Eyes
Hey!

Hi! I'm KayWyn, but it's fine to just call me Kay! I'm coming back after a sudden hiatus. My cousin just had a baby while his little sister got diagnosed with some bad medical news, and there was just financial troubles all around. This isn't some excuse, I wouldn't want to use them that way, this is just the reason behind me leaving. I'm sorry to anyone I was speaking with at the time, I should've informed you before I let everything get to me. I'm going to try and contact each of you, just to tell you that I didn't just decide "hey, screw them!" all of a sudden.

Anyway, with that off my chest...Hi again! There honestly isn't all that much to me; nothing really worth noting, at the least. I'm an artist? Though, I'm not that great at the moment. Working on that, haha. Let's just move on!

Rules

Everyone's favorite thing, amirite? Alas, these are kinda necessary when it comes to everyone having a pleasant experience; I'm all about those. Now, I am not a very strict person - I am willing to look over most of these, and adapt them to specific people when given reasons. These are just sort of base guidelines to start with.
  • Location: I typically RP over PMs; this is simply where I'm most comfortable. I always feel like someone's watching when it's over threads. Watching and judging... Though, I'm completely willing to do threads if that's your preferred place! I do like to stay on-site, mainly because I've had some bad experiences when just handing my Email n' stuff out to people.

• Speed: I try to reply at least once/twice a day, maybe more; also taking into consideration I'm on break, my replies should be more frequent - I know this isn't the case for everyone. I like to have someone reply more than once a day, but I'll be completely understanding if that's not possible for you.

• Genders: I, myself, am a female. I feel more comfortable playing a female. This doesn't mean that I won't play male characters, I love playing guys. With Non-binary and trans characters, I'm a little more uncertain; not because I don't agree with them, but because I'm absolutely terrified of doing anything that could be considered offensive/disrespectful to people who are non-binary and trans. I've got a lovely trans cousin, and she's literally one of the coolest people I know - I don't want to feel like I'm saying/doing anything that would hurt her...even though she can't see this... (Unless she can. Ashlynn? You there?!)

• Doubling/Pairings: I adore doubling. This way we both get something we like out of it, and I don't feel bad if you like playing girls, but, in the plot/pairing you take on the male role. I primarily go for MxF pairings myself, but, for the second character (who will get equal love to my main, don't you worry), I am willing to do just about anything: MxF, FxF, MxM - anything you ask for! As for Fandom roleplays, I prefer to do Canon x OC - I know not everyone cares much for that.

Fandoms

TV Shows

Supernatural ************
    (Crowley, possibly Dean or Kevin)

Torchwood ****
    (Owen)

Anime

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! *****
    (Hibari, Squalo, possibly Gokudera)

Durarara!!!
    (Shizuo)

Naruto *****
    (Kakuzu, Hidan, Kakashi, Shikamaru, probably more...)

Fullmetal Alchemist ********
    (Roy Mustang)

Blue Exorcist/Ao no Exorcist ****
    (Rin)

Death Note ****
    (Mello, Matt)

Video Games

Fire Emblem *************
    Fates:
    (Saizo, Ryoma, Leo)

Awakening:
    (Lon'Qu, Chrom, Gaius)

Guild Wars 2 ***
    (Dude, I just love the universe)

Mass Effect ****
    (Garrus)

Dragon Age
    Origins:
    (Alistair)

2:
    (Fenris)

FFXV *****
    (Ignis)

Originals

The role I'd be interested in playing is in bold; also, I'm still cool with doubling if we make a plot for em'~!

Demon x Human ****

Siren x Human **

Witch x Witch Hunter *****

Rival Sorcerers (In a D&D type party situation. PM for details!) *******

~I'll add more later~

I do have plots, just ask and I'll tell em' to you!

If there are any you're interested in that aren't listed, mention! I forgot half the shows I watch, haha

I would love to rp with you but what I'm not sure.

When you mention the fandoms and animes the ones your list are those the ones you are willing to play or are looking for someone to play for you?

They're the ones I'd like someone to play for me, though I'm pretty flexible; I meant to go through and add in the characters I'd be willing to play (which is just about any of them from most fandoms, to be honest. I like a good challenge!).

Sure! I have a few ideas, though they're rather vague at the moment. I'll get em' together, and shoot a PM your way!

Okay this may be weird and feel free to say no, I don't mind, I get it, but would you be willing to do Fullmetal Alchemist if we did Ed/Al with me playing Al? In return, I will play whoever you want and do whatever pairing you'd like to double so it'd be fair! ^^ Again I understand if you don't want to, it is a fairly weird pairing I'm looking for. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back