Hello, Killer~ (OneHellOfACatLover & Tigress)

A short while later, Jeff walked back out into the forest and folded his arms over his chest. "You know, considering you are just a regular human and that you are just sitting out here in the forest,, I'm surprised Slenderman hasn't killed you yet" he muttered, looking down at her.

"I'm surprised you haven't sent anyone to kill me yet." Eli said, still scrolling though her phone. She looked up at Jeff and frowned. "Perhaps BEN it spreading rumors.."

Jeff huffed and sat down on the ground in front of her. "I don't want you dead, so why would I send someone to kill you?" he said before shaking his head at the comment about BEN. "He wouldn't do that. He is an ass, but not that much of an ass."

"But you're a killer.. Why don't you want me dead?" Eli said, furrowing her brow and sighing. "That thing that BEN said.. About me wishing I was your girlfriend. Do you believe it?"

"Because I.... I cared for you, and chances are there is a small part of me that still does. SAo I don't want you dead" he muttered with a sigh. "As for what BEN said, I'm sure it would have happened if I was still who I used to be. But I'm not that person anymore."

"I know part of the real Jeff was still there." Eli smiled a bit, and as Jeff spoke again, she felt her cheeks turn pink. "Well, isn't that just wonderful.." She sighed, flicking her hair out of her face and looking down at her phone.

Jeff shrugged. "He's nnot there anymore. At least, he's nott strong enough to give his opinion on things anymore" he whispered before standing up. "It's getting late." he stated, watching as the sun slowly began to rise into the sky.

"I don't wanna go.." Eli said, standing up and grabbing Jeff's hand. "I don't want to go home and watch as your name keeps appearing on the news.." She said softly. "I'll be willing to kill if you take me with you."

Jeff froze, looking at her. "You want me.... To turn you into a killer? You're still sane, still able to live a happy life, why choose this one??" he hissed at her, only to be stopped by a slender white hand being placed on his shoulder. He looked up at the tall, faceless figure. "If that is her choice, Jeff, then do as she asks. Just make sure she knows what she is getting herself into" Slenderman said, his voice echoing through their minds.

"Because my life would be happier if I was with you, Jeff." Eli spoke softly as she looked up at Slenderman, then she looked back at Jeff and smiled. "I still love you, Jeff, and I'm willing to kill for it.."

Slenderman seemed to smile before he walked back into the forest towards his own home, holding little Sally in his arms. Jeff looked at her before giving a curt nod and turning on his heel, leading her through the trees. "You'll never be able to see your parents again. I'll have to kill them if they find out about you. You will always be on the run, living in the darkness. Are you sure you want that, Eli?"

"Yes, I'm sure.." Eli nodded, pulling her hood over her head more. "Although I'm not painting my skin white and cutting a smile into my face." She said with a slight giggle. "Perhaps it'll be a cosmetic change.. I can wear contacts and dye my hair, maybe cut it short.. That way no one will recognize me."

Jeff glanced back at her. "I was burned. I didn't paint my skin. I cut the smile into my face and burned off my eyelids. And I had reasons to do that" he said simply, kicking open his door and entering the house before flopping down onto the couch with a yawn, his eyes unable to close.

"So cutting and dyeing my hair, sounds good.." Eli said with a chuckle as she sat on the floor. "I'll go out later today, maybe when the sun is higher and the stores are open." She spoke softly, yawning a bit and stretching.

Jeff nodded. "Fine. Oh, and friends you have now? You're never going to be able to see them again. You might even need to kill them at some point." hee said with a slight yawn.

"I don't have friends." Eli chuckled and shook her head, laying down on the floor. "I'll take a nap.. Then I'll go. But first." Eli got up again and crawled to the couch. "Good night." She kissed Jeff's cheek and smiled.

Jeff stared at her in surprise when she kissed her cheek, but said nothing. He sat back on the couch, watching her. "Goodnight..." A short while later, once Eli had fallen asleep on the floor, he gave a sigh and stood up. "She an sleep on my bed... I'll sleep on the couch" he muttered to himself as he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Once he had covered her with the thinning and slightly torn duvet, he went back to the lounge and pulled off his hoodie and black shirt, laying down shirtless on the couch, his torso pale and scarred. Quickly he slipped on a sleeping mask, covering his eyes before resting his head. "Time to sleep..." he mumbled before drifting off.

Eli slept semi-peacefully, dreaming of Jeff and her going on a spree together. The dream ended horribly, though, in the end of the dream Jeff was brutally murdered by the police. That was when Eli woke up, furrowing her brow at the fact that she was in a different bed.

Jeff grumbled to himself in his sleep, rolling onto his side with a huff. Smile Dog was curled up on the floor next to him, also asleep. Soon though, Jeff woke up and pulled off the sleeping mask, running his fingers through his shaggy black hair and moving into the kitchen where he sat on the counter, quietly eating a some canned spaghetti.

By the time Jeff has waken up, Eli was already at the walmart, buying herself some blonde hair dye. She went behind the store and held up a mirror, bleaching her hair and ignoring the weird looks she got from people for doing it. Once she got her hair finished she walked to the nearby salon to get her hair cut. When she came backs she looked completely different, she also bought red contacts. "Jeeeff~!" She called out as she walked in.

Jeff looked up from his food before nodding. "Hm. You look different. Good" he said simply, not sure what else to say. He tossed some of the food down onto the floor for Smile Dog who ate it quickly before barking and looking for more.

Eli smiled and put her hood up, walking over to Jeff. "Soo.." She said, jumping onto the counter and wrapped an arm around Jeff. "Wanna g- Nevermind." She shook her head, ifanyone saw Jeff they'd freak out.

"Basically you're going to be spending your days sleeping or lazing around with the others. Nothing important goes on during the day" he explained to her with a yawn, ignoring the arm that was wrapped around him.

"Well, How about we talk about our old selves?" Eli said, it was obvious that she was eager to continue talking to Jeff. "What happened to you that made you this way?" She asked, being nosy like she used to.

Jeff rolled his eyes. "There is nothing to know. I became insane, killed a couple of people after they attacked me, killed my family when I got out of hospital and now I'm one of the most deadly people alive. What about you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back