Hello, Killer~ (OneHellOfACatLover & Tigress)

Tigress

Feline Overlord
jeff_____by_gatanii69-d6fjo31.jpg

@OneHellOfACatLover

Seven years. Seven years had passed since Jeff's mind had snapped and he had started his killing. He had been thirteen then, now he was twenty and still a violent killer, one of the most wanted killers of his time. There were times however when he had gotten help from others that he had met since that one fateful day; Jane the Killer, Slenderman, Sally, the lot of them.

Tonight though, he was alone.

Jeff the Killer had entered the room of his next victim, the full moon high in the sky and a twisted, manic smile plastered on his face as it normally was. He stood at the bottom of a young boy's bed, watching him with icy grey eyes rimmed in black. It wasn't long before the boy stirred, slowing waking up and becoming aware of his presence. "Who... Who are you?" the boy asked, fear growing in his eyes as the demonic figure eventually became visible.

"Shh..... Go to sleep" Jeff cooed in a voice that belonged to a madman, pulling a knife out of the pocket of his bloodstained white hoodie. This made the boy scream and, at that scream, Jeff lunged forward, plunging the knife into his heart and giggling manically as the blood sprayed onto his pale face and shirt. Oh how he loved this, the feeling that rushed through his veins whenever he killed.....

Eli heard the scream of her brother and immediately ran from her room to her brother's room. "Alex..?" She asked, standing outside by the doorframe. Only one thought came to her mind, 'Jeff the Killer..' He had to have been here. He was a mass murderer in the area, anyways. "Alex?" She called out again, her head starting to race as she peeked in the room, being the devilish grin on Jeff's face. "W-Who are you?" 'Stupid.. everyone knows who Jeff is..' She thought to herself.

Jeff turned his head at the sound of a voice before he giggled manically, holding up the two bloody knives in front of him as he looked at the new figure. "Look, Liu. A witness~ " he said to the air next to him, stepping closer. He was insane, that was the simplest way to put it and the ONLY way to describe it. He tilted his head to the side, his grin widening. "Why aren't you sleeping, girly?"

Eli backed up to the other side of the hall. "D-Don't hurt me.. Please." SHe said, sounding more calm than she should. "I didn't see anything, I swear!" She said, shaking her head and trying to take her eyes off of the wicked grin and the dark eyes. Somehow, she saw something familiar in the killer. He became known the day her best friend, Jeff, disappeared.

Jeff paused, looking at the girl with his head tilted to the side. "Eli.... Jeff....." he muttered, recognition flashing across his face for a few seconds as he said those simple words. However, that quickly faded back to his now normal insane looked as he stepped forward again. "Go to sleep.... Be a good girl and go to sleep..." he cooed, insanity dripping off his words.

Eli felt her heart pounding and made a run for it, running to the phone in the hallway and tripping over the threshold. She screamed as she fell and was knocked out instantly.(Sorry for the short post, I'm in class)

Jeff followed after her and crouched down next to her when she fell unconscious, his blade over her heart. But,.... He couldn't bring himself to kill her. He had remembered who she was. Instead he cut the phone wire and stabbed his blade into the wooden floor, carving out the girl's full name with the first letter of his own name underneath it. With that, he stood up and raced out of the building as quickly as he could, running back into the forest.

(It's cool. We gonna time skip to when she waked up?)

(Yeah.)

Eli finally awoke to the sound of sirens outside her apartment, her parents obviously got worried since she couldn't answer their calls. "Elizabeth!" Eli's mother called out as a red-eyed Eli stumbled out of the building. Her mother ran to hug her, bauling her eyes out. "Oh honey, I'm so glad you're okay!" She said, stroking her hair.

Jeff sat in his home, trembling slightly on the ripped open couch. There was a whimper and he felt warmth on his hand. Turning his gaze down towards Smile Dog he smiled. "Hey boy. I did something unusual last night.... Someone saw me.... And I didn't put them to sleep..." he whispered, putting the demonic dog with a grin similar to his.

Eli was interviewed for the news, but she lied and said she didn't see the face of the killer. She refused to give out any more information until she got more information. "Can I just go home now? I'm sick of this crap.." She said, walking back to the apartment and covering the carving in the floor with a rug, something was weird about that carving, though. She took out her phone and took a quick picture of the carving before covering it up and walked to the park where her and Jeff always hung out. The carving matched the one on the big willow tree. "Jeff the Killer.. Jeff." Her eyes widened and she looked around before leaning against the tree.

Jeff stood up, pacing around his room as he spoke to Smile Dog, telling the creature what had happened. The dog seemed to be watching with interest and taking in everything being said. Sally had been going to visit Jeff, but she had decided to just listen from outside curiously, her bloodstained night gown swaying in the breeze. At the mention of a park she frowned, looking towards the east. The forest thhat they all lived in was right on the border of a park. She wondered if that was the park he had been talking about.

Jeff gave a heavy sigh, falling back onto his bed and pushing his pale fingers through his raven black hair. "What the hell stopped me from killing her???" he hissed to himself.

Eli just sat at the tree and thought bout things. Her best friend couldn't be the same person who just killed her brother and tried to kill her. "It can't be.." She said, running her hands through her half black half red hair, she sighed and looked up at the carving again. It had to have been Jeff, but it didn't seem like him.

Sally frowned, willing herself to look like a normal human girl again, no longer covered in blood and dirt before running through the forest and into the park. She looked around, her bright green eyes finally stopping on a girl with hair that was two different colors. She ran over to her and gently tugged on her shirt. "Hi... Are you named Eli?" she asked quietly with a tilt of her head. She did match Jeff's description after all.

(Sally will be the reason they meet again. Heh. Evil little Sally~ )

(Alrighty. ^^)

Eli looked up at the girl who tugged on her shirt, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, what of it?" She asked, pulling her earbuds out and standing up, she covered the carving with her back. Eli wasn't really fond about strangers, considering she nearly got killed by one the night before. But then again, Jeff wasn't a stranger, all of this was confusing.

Sally took a step back and smiled. "Just heard friend talking about you. He seemed confused" she said with a little giggle, rubbing the back of her neck with the hand that wasn't clutching a small teddy bear.

"Who?" Eli asked again, furrowing her brow and frowning a bit. She didn't really talk to many people, Jeff would know that as a fact. Eli really just kept to herself. "What do you mean he seemed confused.. Who?" Eli said, eager to know who was talking about her. Even if it wasn't bad, she didn't like the mention of her name without her conssent.

Sally stepped bak slightly. "An old friend for you, a brother to me." she said with a slight giggle, her riddle-like words bound to confuse her. She stiffened slightly at the taste of blood. "I need to go~ Bye!!" she called before running away towards the forest, her bare feet making no sounds on the ground and her pink nightgown once again showing its bloodstains just before she entered the trees.

Eli, being confused as ever, shook her head and sat back down on the ground. She needed to relax a bit and take her mind off of things. Jeff was gone now, Eli should know that. But there was no one who could perfectly duplicate the carving on the tree onto the hardwood floor of the apartment other than Jeff. Eli needed to get find out more so without hesitation she got up and went in the general direction that the girl ran to.

In the forest however, roamed many things that were not human... Many dangerous things. Sally ran though the trees, the small ghost girl weaving through the wooden pillars with a soft giggle. Slenderman picked up the small girl and held her against his chest in a fatherly way, treating her like his daughter. She was the only person he treated like that. Jeff stepped out of his house with Smile Dog and gave a heavy sigh, sitting down on the stone porch and staring into the trees.

Eli wandered through the woods and got lost until she saw a familiar wicked grin. She stopped dead in her tracks, her heart started to race as she backed up to a tree and hid behind it. Eli crunched a few leaves as she hid and stopped, petrified. Jeff had to have noticed her by now. She sighed and came out from behind the tree, crossing her arms. "Jeff.. Is that really you?" She asked, referring to his old self.

Jeff stood up, his bloodstained white hoodie brushing against smile dog as he moved. He looked through the trees until he spotted Eli, at the same time that Smile spotted her. The dog began growling, moving towards her slowly. "Smile! Down!" Jeff growled, slipping one of the knives out of his pockets before looking back at her. "...How did you find me?"

"I followed that little ghost girl." Eli said, holding her hands up in a surrendering manner. "I just need to know... Are you really Jeff? Your carving in my floor was an exact replica of the one me and the old Jeff did at the park.. I need answers."

Jeff frowned slightly. "Sally? You followed Sally here? How....?" he shook his head, looking at her, his gaze cold. "I am not him anymore, Eli. I am a different person now. A killer" he growled at her.

"If you're a killer the go ahead, kill me. Prove that the real Jeff isn't hiding somewhere inside of you." Eli said defensively, glaring at her once best-friend.

Jeff growled, stepping towards her and holding the knife to her throat. But he couldn't bring himself to kill her. His eyes grew angry as he stepped away. "Just get out of here before something else kills you. Sort out a funeral for your brother.... Or something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back