Hello, Killer~ (OneHellOfACatLover & Tigress)

"Fine.." Eli muttered, shaking her head."I just wanted to see the real Jeff prevent you from killing me.." She said, running out of the forest and back to her apartment, her brother was still on his bed, covered in a white sheet to signify he's dead.

Jeff growled angrily once she had left and he kicked out at a rock, watching it sail into the distance. "GAH! Why can't I bring myself to kill her???" he hissed to himself as he stormed back into the house, slamming the door behind him.

Sally had followed Eli home and vanished, appearing on the girl's bed in her room. When Eli walked in, she tilted her head to the side. "Is he who you thought he was?" she asked her simply.

"He is but he's in denial of it.." eli sighed, not even caring that the girl from earlier just happens to be sitting on her bed. "Jeff in an old friend, yet this 'other side' has taken over.. It's like he doesn't even remember me but he can't kill me," She said, confused as ever as she moved the rug in the hall. "I knew it had to have been him. Nobody could replicate the carving on the tree so well."

Sally climbed off of the bed and followed after Eli, looking at the carving on the ground. She gave a slight huff. "Let me tell you something about Jeff the Killer. He's an insane killer, and he killed his entire family at the age of thirteen. It's been seven years since then, and the only 'people' he socializes with now aren't even human. Well, there is one or two humans but that's it. Take me for example, I'm a dead nine year old girl who kills people. And I am what Jeff calls his friend now days." she paused, looking at Eli with cold green eyes. "The Jeff you once knew, and probably loved, is no longer there. Chances are you're never going to see him again."

"If the Jeff I knew isn't there, why hasn't he killed me?" Eli said, crossing her arms. "If my Jeff wasn't in there somewhere then your Jeff has failed on killing me, he's failed two times already." She said, biting her lip. "I know he's in there, princess, so you can't tell me he's not!" Eli said with a slight attitude to her voice as she turned and walked outside, her mother stood there, confused. "Whoever were you talking to? And what's this talk about Jeff?"

Sally smiled sweetly at Eli. "If he is in there, then you will be able to find him. I wish you luck, ELi~" she said before vanishing into thin air, looking around the forest once again. The sun was slowly sinking, and Jeff was preparing to go hunting again, this time with Sally at his side. "Hey Sally.... You ready to go hunting? I'll let you choose where we go tonight" he said with a yawn. Sally just smiled. "Alright~"

"Nothing, mum. It's just that I miss Jeff.." Eli said, lying to her mother and shaking her head. "I just need to get some sleep, that's all.." She said, walking back inside after a bunch of police men and paramedics wheeled her brother out of the house. "Would you li-" "No.." Eli said, walking up the stairs to her room and laying down. Her head was just full of confusion, she definitely needed some rest.

Sally hummed as she walked next to Jeff, holding his hand. She led him through back routes, arriving at the house next door to Eli. She sent him inside before vanishing, reappearing in Eli's room. "Jeff is next door if you want to see him again, maybe stop him from killing someone else. I'm still gonna kill though."

Without hesitation, Eli ran downstairs and walked over to her neighbor's house she knocked on the door and put the hood of her oversized hoodie over her head so Jeff wouldn't recognize her. "Open this door!" She said, smashing through the glass, she figured the only way to fight a killer was to be one herself. She kneeled down and grabbed a shard of glass, ignoring the cuts it gave her. "Leave this family alone.." She growled, walking up behind Jeff.

Jeff turned around with a manic giggle, looking at the new figure. "Oh? Trying to be a hero, stranger? Good luck with that. You won't be around for much longer then..." he murmured before slashing out at her, the blade of his knife sinking into her arm. He had no reason to not want to kill this intruder. He didn't know who she was after all.

Eli slashed right back at Jeff, lunging forward. "I won't let you kill another, even if I have to kill you, Jeff!" She grunted and pinned him to the wall. Eli ignored the pain in her arm as she pushed Jeff hard against the wall.

Jeff laughed again. "Little girl, you aren't a killer. You can't fight well. SMILE!" he shouted out and the demonic black and red dog shot through the darkness, ramming into Eli's side and throwing her against the wall. Jeff licked the blood off of his knife thoughtfully as he walked over to the figure that was now pinned down by the dog, crouching next to her head and pulling back her hood. He seemed... Shocked when he saw it was Eli, he had hurt her...

Eli glared up at Jeff and struggled to get away from Smile. Once she got the dog off of her she looked up at Jeff and stood up slowly. "You weren't supposed to find out who I was.." She growled and held the shard of glass to his throat. Eli grabbed Jeff's shoulder and held the shard as if to stab him.

Jeff growled angrily, holding his knife against her throat. "You think I'm not going to want to see the face of my attacker before I kill them? Stupid girl!" he growled, running the blade against her skin while also moving his head so that the shard of glass cut into his skin. "I am not afraid of you, Eli. I don't want you to get hurt. It would be wise of you to forget about me completely!"

"You can't kill me, Jeff.. You've tried so many times. But you can't kill your childhood best friend, the girl you spent your entire childhood with, the girl who's told you so many times that no matter what happens she'll still love you!" She lowered her blade and put her hand on Jeff's knife. "The real Jeff is somewhere inside of you, and I can hear it crying out to not kill me.." Eli said, sternly.

Jeff sighed, lowering his blade and looking away. "I'm a killer. I'm not who I used to be. I can no longer feel love, can you still love someone like that? Someone who thirsts for blood?" he asked her,, his voice cold as he turned away from her and began walking away. He climbed out of the broken window, shoving his hands into his pocket wth his knife. "Smile, come. Sally you can continue hunting if you want. I'm going home" he called out before turning towards the forest again.

"Of course I can, Jeff." Eli walked to the window and frowned. "Jeff.." She groaned and climbed out of the window. "Killer or not, you're my best friend and I love you." Eli ran to Jeff and spinned him around before hugging him tightly. "I know that little kid is in there somewhere.." She said, chuckling a bit and hoping that Jeff would hug her back, though he was completely insane.

Jeff just stopped when she hugged him, no longer moving but not returning her hug either."I'm not a child anymore. I'm not a normal person anymore. The people I socialize with are not human, and all of them are killers. Why aren't you afraid that they might kill you." he said before walking again, pulling her along after him as he entered the forest.

"I'm not scared of them.." Eli muttered, frowning a bit. She sighed. "I'm sick of you denying it.. I'm possibly the only person right now that isn't afraid of you, Jeff. I'm the only person that still loves you." Eli said coldly as she followed Jeff. She put her hood back up and shoved her hands in her pocket. "Even if you killed my brother.." She sighed.

Jeff growled again, clenching his hands into fists. "I'm not denying it! I'm simply facing reality" he said before jumping as a blonde elf-like figure suddenly appeared in front off them, his eyes black with red pinpoints where the pupil would have been. "Hey Jeffy boy, finally got yourself a girlfriend!" he said with a laugh and Jeff attacked him, holding the blade against his throat. "F*** off, BEN. I don't need you to annoy me now!"

Eli felt her cheeks turn pink at the elf-boy, who she assumed was name Ben, asked if she was Jeff's girlfriend. When Jeff lunged at him, Eli sent him a death glare. "Jeff.. Mind telling your friends who I am?" She said, taking her hands out of her pockets and looking to Ben. "I'm not his girlfriend, I don't know if I should even call myself his friend.."

Jeff sighed, getting up off the ground and dusting himself off. "BEN this is Eli, a friend of mine from before I became a killer" he said. "Eli, this is BEN Drowned." BEN looked at her with a smirk. "I still think you're his girlfriend".

Jeff growled. "Little perv..."

"Far from it.." Eli shook her head and chuckled a bit. "It's nice to meet you, BEN." She said, smiling under the darkness of her hood and waving a bit. She was surprised that anyone would think of Eli as Jeff's girlfriend, she was like his sister. Keyword, was.

BEN just smirked. "Whatever miss Not-Jeff's-girlfriend. But you can't deny the fact that you have feelings for our insane friend here" he said with a laugh before vanishing. Jeff just growled before running through the trees, Smile Dog barking and following after him quickly.

Eli blushed hard and shook her head. "Soo.." She said, turning her head to notice that Jeff had run off. She sighed and sat down on the ground before pulling out her phone and putting her earbuds in. She knew Jeff would come back sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back