• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello hello, how do you do? (Updated )

CheeseQueen

Legend
Hello, hello. How do you do? I, looking to pick up one or two more RP partners!

About me

- I will only rp with folks who are 20+ So apologise about that! It just makes me feel uncomfortable rp with anyone below.
- As of now I have officially finished uni for the summer so I will be able to reply frequently.
- I tend to post around 3 - 4 paragraphs but I do have a habit of mimicking my partner
- I am a little dyslexic and certain words throw me off at times but I do tend to correct them. So please be patient with me.
- I won’t role-play anything smutty if it comes to bedroom time I tend to prefer to fade to black.
- I’m fine with gore and darker themes
- I’m not the type of person to blank people, if I have a problem with the RP I will tell you. And try to work something out. I kind of prefer that.
- Any more questions feel free to ask me.
———-

What I am looking for.

Anything Asylum based, I’ve kinda grown some ideas for this set in a Victorian era.
Werewolves X Vampires
DND fantasy-style kind of role play.
———-

Fandoms

Hazbin Hotel: I'm craving Hazbin Hotel right now, but I don’t have many ideas for it. The characters I have experience with are Husk and Angel. I’m willing to try others.

Helluva boss: Since It’s the same universe of course I’m craving this too. I’ve no RP experience with it however but I'd love to try Moxxie or Fizz. And I'd be interested to cross it over with Hazbin.

Peaky Blinders

Red white and royal blue

My hero Academia: Willing to do Hawks or Dabi, but you'd have to sway me with a really good plot.

Dead boy detectives: Never tried but would love to try the cat king, Edwin or Charles

Blue Exorcist

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back