• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello everyone ^^ (Mostly Avatar, but others as well)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, here's the deal: I just watched Avatar Way of Water, which caused me to go into another Avatar phase, which consumes my life right now. What might help against that, you may (or may not) ask? Talking to other people about it. And even better if I get to write an awesome story in the process as well. So yeah, here we are.

Essentially, I'm looking for a 1x1 Avatar roleplay, either during the first or second movie, but I'm also up for others like Star Wars, Harry Potter, and so on. I'm pretty much open to anything and everything.

I'm also very LGBTQIA+ friendly, preferring to play fxf if it's in a romantic setting, and open to fxm for a friendship. I'm completely against mxm, as I just don't feel comfortable playing boys. I also prefer oc x oc and don't like playing canon characters from my side. If you made it until here, what's your opinion on pineapples on pizza?

I'm also 18, but I don't care about the age of my partners at all as long as we mesh well. On that note, I'm also very open to OOC chatting, though that is not a requirement (though I do like to befriend my partners)

So, yeah. That's pretty much it. As you can see I'm really not picky as to who my partners are, as long as they don't just give me one-liners and something to work with.

In this case, I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon ^^

And if not, I wish you all the best,
Raven

…bump…

Hello! I would love to talk about a fxf OC centric avatar RP and pineapples do not belong on pizza :)

Hello! I would love to talk about a fxf OC centric avatar RP and pineapples do not belong on pizza :)
Love that answer, haha. So, should I dm you or are you going to dm me to Star plotting? (Or are we going to use something completely different?)

I can DM you later today or if you’re eager you can go for it! Either way excited to plot with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back