• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hello? any other low-maintenance nerds out there? (kny, hq, mha, vld, atla/lok, aot, obey me; canonxoc + doubling) [updated: 3/15/2021]

teathyme

why are we still here? just to suffer?
no fancy coding so have some gifs of cute anime girls instead
Also sorry to any and everyone i've poofed on in the past. last year was no bueno as i'm sure a lot of us can relate.

hey guys! hope you're all doing well. i'm tea, 20+, huge nerd, been doing this writing thing on-and-off for a good number of years now, nice to meet ya. c:

so i'm looking for a few partners to have fun writing with! admittedly, i haven't been so great at keeping in touch with people in the past but that's on me for being bad at managing my mental health and stretching myself too thin by trying to cater to everyone. i promise to be better about that from here on out! that being said, if we've talked/plotted/written together in the past and you wanna pick up, feel free to reach out again!

5fc1217f205e4fc467bb95d43e07c84890ac682d_hq.gif

here's what i'm looking for:
  • someone who likes to plot and chat ooc as much as i do! i'd like us to become friends. you don't have to give me your life story or anything, but it's nice to know a bit about the person on the other side of the screen.
  • someone who writes in third person and can write at least two paragraphs per response. i write as a hobby but i still like for the story to have some meat and substance to it. let me know what your characters are thinking!
  • please be able and willing to write side characters as well!
  • someone who's patient and understanding. as i stated before, i do this as a hobby and while i try to get replies out in a reasonable timeframe, stuff happens. life happens. of course, i'll give you the same courtesy. feel free to poke me if it's been a couple of days.
  • romance, fluff, angst, drama, action, humor- the whole shebang!
  • i can write on-site but i've also got a discord so feel free to pm me to ask me for it.
f93.gif
i generally prefer canon-divergence over full-blown au's, though there may be some exceptions. i also adore love triangles/tripling, so please let me know if you'd be interested in those! on that note, i'm fine with all gender pairings though most of mine are m/f ^^;;​

and here are the fandoms i'm craving atm:
  • kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer
    • who i'm looking for: giyuu, sanemi, tanjiro
    • who i can write as: tanjirou, inosuke, zenitsu, genya, rengoku, yushiro, muichiro, shinobu, ask me about others!
  • haikyuu
    • who i'm looking for: oikawa, kuroo, iwaizumi, kageyama
    • who i can write as: hinata, tsukishima, bokuto, akaashi, ushijima, sugawara, daichi, asahi, nishinoya, lev, kenma, keishin, ask me about others!
  • my hero academia
    • who i'm looking for: hawks, todoroki, mirio, bakugou, dabi, shinsou
    • who i can write as: midoriya, kirishima, aizawa, tamaki, bakugou, iida, kaminari, all might, monoma, ask me about others!
  • voltron: legendary defender
    • who i'm looking for: keith
    • who i can write as: shiro, lance, lotor, matt, ask me about others!
  • avatar the last airbender / legend of korra
    • who i'm looking for: zuko, mako
    • who i can write as: aang, sokka, bolin, ask me about others!
  • attack on titan
    • who i'm looking for: levi, eren
    • who i can write as: armin, erwin, reiner, bertholdt, mikasa, connie, ask me about others!
  • shall we date: obey me!
    • who i'm looking for: mammon, lucifer, solomon
    • who i can write as: satan, beelzebub, leviathan, asmodeus, belphegor, diavolo, barbatos
if you do decide to contact me, please tell me your name (an alias is fine i just need something to call you) and something about yourself as well as what caught your interest! can't wait to hear from you! ^^
OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAr_xaHzXIaO38G22auQ9W6Y.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back