• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hello, and goodbye...

SilverMoon

Goddess of the night
Hello there, I have two specific plot ideas in mind if you are interested in them. I won't waste your time so I'll get straight to the plot details! I am always willing to be flexible and we can change some details if you'd like.

1. Human & Fantasy Creature: So this plot is based on a historical era but in a fantasy world where magic is all around and in constant use. The story is about a little child (male or female depending on who plays which role) and growing up in a harsh town where it's almost impossible to get through the daily grind just to survive. This child one day is sent to the woods to chop wood for the fire and gather herbs, upon entering the woods. The child finds a mythical creature thought to be extinct and finds it wounded, the child cares for this creature till it's in good health again, the creature deciding to make a bond with this child for its generosity even though the child already struggles, and the story goes on to tell of their friendship and growing together.
This can stay platonic, or turn romantic depending on how we decide our characters to be.

2. Maid/Butler for hire: So I need someone to play a male character for this one please, in this plot character 1 will have inherited a house from a recently passed relative, and realizes the house is just too big for a single person to maintain so character 1 hires a live-in maid/butler, things are a bit awkward at first but the two slowly get into their rhythm and learn how to get along.
For this one, we can keep it platonic and they become great friends or there can be a romantic interest down the road. There is a lot of loose parts to this because I want to build the plot further with someone on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back