• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello Again

GirlOfTheShadows

The Mysterious Girl
Hello Again Everyone! ^_^ I am asking again if anyone would be willing to RP with me. :) Im up for anything. Please message me if you are someone willing to RP with me. ^_^ Thank you!

I like adventure at any time era from mid-evil to futuristic. I also like some romance or family bonding in some RPs.

Its not really well thought out yet. Its kind of still a thought. But basically there is a school for demons who have not yet gotten their powers or for those who are learning to control their powers.

Ok if you say so. I had an idea about a RP that took place in the future. It's about a guy who's father was part of a project called project weaponeer. They make a drug which made people who take the drug to summon a specific type of weapon right from their hands. They shut down the project after one of the scientist's son got trapped in the tube and was given an overdose of the drug. The malfunction that accorded made the facility too dangerous to enter. As for the son, his body was never found, he escaped from the dosage and was able to summon any type of weapon; however, he lost all of his past memory. He only know his name and his powers.

It's a work in progress that i had been working on for a while. Still getting the bugs out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back