• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hellboy 1x1 Search

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
giphy.gif

Yo! Names KittenSkull and I'm currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who is mature(21+) and and willing to make friends OOC as well (as I love new friends!) I mostly use fandoms with OC's tossed into the mix but I can also play strictly OCs as well.

I prefer to roleplay with people who are literate to advanced-literate. I tend to post multi-para(3-8+ paragraphs) and if I take the time to write that much I expect my partner to at least try and do the same. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double! Also I prefer to play hetero as the main pairing, but I have played yaoi and yuri couples in the past, I'm just not that interested in it as others I suppose.

I am love triangle and polyamory friendly :D

I adore macabre, horror, dark themes and angst so this roleplay will be full of it as well as other adult material(torture, non-con, violence).

I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is legal age((18))

I do not roleplay over threads as I tend to loose track of them. I only play over PM, Discord, googledocs or Skype.

I am looking for someone to play Hellboy for me. In return I can play anyone for you <3

:bishiesparklesl:PLOT IDEA:bishiesparklesr:
My plot is that the Death Goddess(from Hellboy II) brings Nuada back for unknown reasons(reasons will be given later in story). Of course now that he is back all the Prince wants to do is find his sister and slaughter Hellboy and his friends.

My Skype is emerarudo_chan and my Discord is KittenSkull#5535, please feel free to add me if you wish to roleplay :3

Last edited:
Hey! I noticed this and couldn’t help but try my luck.

After reading your requirements, I would like to request an RP together.

I’m not 21, but I can assure you, I have a very mature mind set. I do believe that my roleplay style is literate, as I only ever RP literate or semi-lit, so you need not worry about one liners.

I can play any character you’d like, as i’m a big fan of the movies and the comics, and I’m fine with any OC’s. I currently don’t have an OC myself, but I have a certain idea I’d like to pitch pretty soon.

I do have a request for a certain ship (which is boy x boy) so if you aren’t opposed to that, then that’d be great! It’s a pretty unpopular ship, and I haven’t found someone who is willing to do it with me yet. The ship is Johann x Abe, so, if you aren’t too opposed to that, that is literally my only request.

I deeply enjoy your plot idea, and I think if we did the Johann x Abe ship, we could be able to add some “drama”, for lack of a better term, where Abraham is being emotionally torn apart by having to choose between Nuala or Johann. Just a thought.

I just didn’t want to message you over discord with this request in case 1) you weren’t looking for a partner anymore or 2) you just didn’t want to RP with me because of whatever reason.

If you do want to RP with me however, please reply to this message and I’ll send a friend request on Discord!

Thanks a bunch!

Hey! I noticed this and couldn’t help but try my luck.

After reading your requirements, I would like to request an RP together.

I’m not 21, but I can assure you, I have a very mature mind set. I do believe that my roleplay style is literate, as I only ever RP literate or semi-lit, so you need not worry about one liners.

I can play any character you’d like, as i’m a big fan of the movies and the comics, and I’m fine with any OC’s. I currently don’t have an OC myself, but I have a certain idea I’d like to pitch pretty soon.

I do have a request for a certain ship (which is boy x boy) so if you aren’t opposed to that, then that’d be great! It’s a pretty unpopular ship, and I haven’t found someone who is willing to do it with me yet. The ship is Johann x Abe, so, if you aren’t too opposed to that, that is literally my only request.

I deeply enjoy your plot idea, and I think if we did the Johann x Abe ship, we could be able to add some “drama”, for lack of a better term, where Abraham is being emotionally torn apart by having to choose between Nuala or Johann. Just a thought.

I just didn’t want to message you over discord with this request in case 1) you weren’t looking for a partner anymore or 2) you just didn’t want to RP with me because of whatever reason.

If you do want to RP with me however, please reply to this message and I’ll send a friend request on Discord!

Thanks a bunch!
Hello there :)

I will admit it is an odd pairing but I could always give it a try. :)

Hello! I’ll be honest when I say that I’m not 21+, but I do love to roleplay mature themes, so I hope you’ll still allow me to roleplay Hellboy with you.

I always try to write as much as I can in my replies as one-liners aren’t very fun in roleplays. I love to try to add detail so that it’s interesting for both me and the people I roleplay with.

I’ve seen both Guillermo del Toro’s versions of Hellboy, and I have also seen the new film for Hellboy. I’ll be honest when I say that I quite enjoyed the new film; I especially enjoyed all the violence and gore. Sadly, I have only seen a few of the comics online and haven’t been able to find anymore so that I can get caught up.

If you do want to roleplay with me, would I be able to pm you here? Because I haven’t been able to download Discord on any of my devices.

I hope you’re having a wonderful day/afternoon/night!

Very intrigued. I have a character in mind that could work well with Nuala. He's an... intriguing fellow.
20190307_191034.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back