• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hella Gay 1x1 Private

Leon couldn't help but giggle at the comment. He'd have to think of another one.

"For the fabulous number 7, my answer was negative 5." Leon began to explain the process and looked up occasionally, trying to soak up as much of Allister as he could. But something was a bit off with his hair...

Ah. "And then right here..." Leon broke off and reached out a steady hand to fix the strand of hair, trying to ignore the fact that it was soft. "It got flipped," he smiled. " I didn't really know how to explain it so you could fix it."

Before much of anything else could happen, the bell disrupted the students, signaling that they needed to go to their next period. After Leon packed his things, he immediately turned his attention to Allister.

"What class do you have next, Double 0 Ray?"

—The End for Writing Rabbit—

Allister tried his best to listen. He got a different answer, but he thinks he knows how to do it now. He was a little distracted by Leon touching his hair. He had a sudden urge for Leon to run his hands through his hair, but there wasn't time for that nonsense.

"Oh, thanks." Allister patted the side of his head absently, when the bell rang. He started gathering up his shit quickly, his next class was in the portables.

"I have English next. You?" Allister asks, waving Leon's pencil in a way of asking permission to borrow it.

-End Post-

Waving his hand as to say he could have it, Leon walked out of the classroom with Allister. "I have history and that's upstairs." His voice trailed off, unsure on how to part ways. Awkward...

"Well..." Leon said as he shuffled his feet. "I'll see you later? Maybe after school so I can help you study?" He was a bit hopeful and had that dazzling smile on his face.

Allister nodded and pocketed the pencil. "My class is in the portables, so yeah, after school?" He smiles. He would've offered at lunch, but his ass would get chewed out for ditching his buddies for Leon.

But then again, Leon seemed like better company. After all, Allister could watch him smile all day. "After school sounds really good actually. I'll meet you out front?" He almost bites his tongue, did he actually say that first part?

-End Post-

Yes! So he was going to see him soon! He smiled even wider, too happy to contain it all.

"Out front sounds perfect. I'll see you later, Sunshine." Leon winked and dispersed from Allister. He couldn't wait until the school's last bell rung. Freedom!

—After the freedom bell rings—

Leon quickly got out of his class, not caring about who he was rudely squeezing past. He was happy that his feet could stomp on the tile floor and that he'd see his new friend out front. Could today get any better?

Once he bursted out the front doors, he sat down on the thick hand rail for the stairs and eagerly looked around. The moment he was about to stand up, a good friend of his, Tobias, jumped over the rail and started to complain to him about his 1 week girlfriend who said something minor. He really was a drama queen. But, since Leon felt like he always needed to help, he talked it out with Tobias, but looked around for Double 0 Ray.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yo, Allister, are you staying after school today to lift weights?" Eric leaned against the weight rack, a dangerous idea in Allister's opinion. The dark haired boy shook his head.

"Nah, not today." He did another lunge with weights, face turning red from the work out.

"Coach might get pissed." Eric warned, watching Allister work hard from the side lines casually.

"Yeah and he'll be even more pissed if I don't pass my math class, because then I'll be out of basketball." Allister pointed out, wiping sweat beading at his hairline. Eric nodded and chuckled, shoving at Allister to let him have his turn.

Remembering he had to get to the front of the school, Allister changed into his day clothes and applied deodorant because he was sure he reeked of sweat. The strong smell of sweet Old Spice helped to cover that. He wondered if Leon might like the smell of it...

Shaking the thought off, Allister trotted outside with his bag, suddenly shielding his eyes from the sudden attack of sunlight. Was Leon already out here? He noticed him a moment later, talking to another guy that he didn't recognize. He walked up casually, one hand in his pocket.

-End Post-

"—and then when I started to get a bit more physical, she pushed me away!" Tobias exclaimed, clearly too stupid to realize that not every girl wants to go so far in the first week of a relationship. Leon tried to explain that to him, but, like always, Tobias never listened.

His slight boredom was ignored once Allister arrived. Leon smiled apologetically as Tobias continued to rant. Something about a date with his girlfriend. "Can you believe in this, Leon?!"

"Actually, my dear friend, I can, because not every girl wants you to be in her pants the second you get her to be yours," he said simply. No point in sugar coating anything. Leon got up and stood by Allister. "Now, if you excuse us, I have to become a tutor to help this poor man. I will talk to you later."

"Oh come on! You're going to ditch me today? I thought we had plans!"

"I never said that I would actually go on a double date with your girlfriend and her homeschooled friend."

Tobias began to pout like a spoiled child who got told no. Before anything else could be said, Leon draped an arm over Allister's shoulders and lead him away, their hips occasionally brushed as they made it through the crowd.

"I don't know where your car is but I just wanted to get away. Thank you for showing up at the time you did."

Allister can't help but smirk and snort at Leon's comment. Even himself, and he doesn't always pride himself as the best example, wouldn't get it on with somebody he only started dating within the first week. Especially not if the other didn't want to. Made him seem quite creepy and desperate.

Allister was, however, pleased in finding that Leon's arm was draped around his shoulders. He felt so light though, almost flimsy. He wondered if he could pick Leon up. He was tall, sure, but with Allister's strength, probably.

"It's over here." Allister slipped away from Leon's arm, lightly grabbing the boy's wrist. His hand may have started to slip into Leon's hand though.

-End Post-

He could feel Allister's hand slowly slip into his.

It was energetic. Powerful. And also very gentle. Something that sounded kind of strange and John Green-like, but it was the only way Leon could explain the situation.

Trying not to make himself seem like a gay version of Tobias, Leon gently and lightly held Allister's hand. In his mind, he told himself that it was because he didn't want to loose track of Allister, but since Leon was so tall and Allister was so noticeable, it seemed like a lame excuse.

"Ah I see the car you mentioned before, my friend," Leon said, trying his hardest to ignore his rapid heart beat and to hear Allister laugh, or at least chuckle again. "It has doors, and, strange enough, tires!"

Allister could feel his heart pounding in his ears, but it's not because he was holding hands (leading, not holding) with Leon it was clearly a second rush from after his workout.

Utter bullshit.

Allister laughed. "I know, quite the piece of work." He stopped in front of a tan Lexus, which is normally a nice brand of car, but this was an older make. Still nice, but older. He released Leon's hand, avoiding direct eye contact.

Either Leon was super okay with platonic hand holding, or he was hella gay. Allister was definitely hoping for the latter as he went to unlock his doors.

-End Post-

The laugh was beautiful. It was more hypnotizing than his voice. Jesus, Leon thought. I sound like I'm in some shitty romance novel meant for lonely teenage girls.

Disgusting.

His face fell slightly when they parted, but Allister already led the way, so there was no reason for Leon to hold on just in case he got lost and—forget it. He wasn't going to lie to himself. Leon knew why he was a bit disappointed in having to let go.

To give his down face a friend, a small curtain of pink made its way across Leon's cheeks. Great. More blushing.

"Indeed. Quite a beauty." Leon gave Allister a small smile. "I think it's safe to assume that this magnificent automobile will be efficient enough to drive us anywhere. Hell, we could drive to Mexico in this thing."

This was a thing that always happened. When Leon didn't know how to shut up or end something normally, he'd talk the person's ear off. To make it more noticeable, he would mess around with the necklace he wore 24/7.

Before he could say anything else, Leon climbed into the car and placed his things between his feet. He fought back the urge to continue talking as he messed with his necklace.

'Rambling idiot,' he thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allister set his things in the backseat of his car. Leon looked pretty comfortable with his shit up front, so he didn't exactly bother offering.

"Mexico huh? I don't know about that, that's a lot of gas money. Why not say, Canada?" Allister smiles. He can tell that Leon is nervous for some reason, but he finds that sort of cute and berates himself for that thought.

"Any time you need to be home by?" Allister asked as he started the car. Surprisingly loud music poured out of the radio. 'I can be your hero baby~ You can take, my breath away~'. Allister's ears reddened as he quickly flips the station and turns the volume down. Did it seriously have to be a song like that? Good grief.

-End Post-

Leon sat there, trying to get his thoughts in order. "Well, I don't necessarily have a curfew. Just whenever you want to get rid of me." His sister couldn't care less where he was or what time Leon came home. As long as Leon didn't wake her up when he got home, all was well in the Bell House. With Leon's dad gone most of the time, his sister, Judith, was in charge of the house and Leon. The only rules Judith have are 1) don't be disruptive 2) if you're going to do illegal drinking, don't get caught and 3) get your homework done.

The moment the song came on, Leon couldn't help but laugh. He couldn't really see Allister as someone who would listen to that type of music. "You have an interesting taste in music, my friend." Leon's voice was teasing and his smile wide. Truly brilliant.

"Alright," Leon said as he began to get serious. "What kind of help do you need? Just a general outline, not specific problems."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back