• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hella Gay 1x1 Private

There was no time to think about boys anyway. If he didn't get his grades up, especially in math, he would be fucking screwed. Basketball was pretty much his life and if he couldn't do that then.

Just no.

"I'm gonna head to class." He half shouts over the noise, and possibly the music that only he could hear. He starts off towards first period, which coincidentally was advanced algebra. Which he also had with that boy in the cafeteria. He should pay attention and see what his name was. Maybe even get his number.

A little fraternizing never hurt. And well, he doesn't know if the kid was gay, but it didn't hurt to find out.

-End Post-

Leon decided to break his tradition of staying in the lunchroom two minutes before the bell rang, but he was curious as to where the brown haired boy was going. He quickly grabbed his things and casually followed the boy. Leon felt rather strange as he did so.

The boy was rather cute. His dark hair and freckles really stood out. To Leon, his looks were perfect. But what about his personality? Maybe he'd talk to him tomorrow if Leon found him at lunch.

Before he could imagine how he'd start up a conversation, he saw the boy walk into his math class. Holy shit, Leon thought. This was going to be so much easier.

Leon walked into the classroom slowly, observing who was in the classroom. A couple of his buddies who sat at the front where shooting the shit, but the boy was further away from them. Trying not to make it look obvious, the blonde sat in front of his victim and thought of a plan.

(( sorry. I haven't done this in ages ))

—The End for Writing Rabbit—

Allister sat down and started to make himself comfortable, kicking his backup underneath his table and pulling out his text book and the likes. It's not till the classroom fills up with a few more people that he looks up and notices that, today, the blonde haired boy was sitting in front of him.

When it came to girls, Allister found it pretty easy to talk to them, flirt, etc. Maybe it was his so called masculinity, or the thought of others that made it difficult for him to talk to guys he thought were attractive.

After all, what would the guys on his basketball team think if they knew he was bisexual? He dreads that.

Allister reaches into the crevices of his bag to search for his writing utensil. Nonexistent. "Shit," he mutters under his breath.

"Uhm, hey?" Allister half-heartedly taps the boy's shoulder in front of him. "You wouldn't have a pen or pencil I could borrow, by chance?" He tries to smile, but he's all of a sudden a little nervous.

-End Post-

It was hard to see from all the way over here. The board was blurry and he could hardly make out what was on the board. Was his eyesight going? He couldn't afford that. He already hated the fact that he needed them to read, he did not want to have to rely on them for everything.

Leon quickly grabbed the black rectangle glasses out of his backpack and put them on. There. Now he could see. He wondered what the boy behind him would think. Leon personally hated the way he looked in glasses. They made his eyes too big and the freckles that were under the lenses just got bigger. Leon wasn't going to go to contacts though. He wouldn't be able to handle having fingers being close to his eyes. Too risky and weird!

Before class begun, Leon was just about to turn around when he felt a little tap on his shoulder. Oh! This was unexpected. Leon turned around to be greeted by brilliant blue eyes. "Wh-what?" He was at a loss for words. Those eyes stunned him. And his voice. It was different. Well...of course it was different. You know what he means!

"A-a pen? Pencil? Yes! I have plenty!" The blonde was nervous and jittery. He grabbed a blue pen and a couple of pencils and shoved them at the boy, hands shaking. His smile was wide and seemed to shine like the sun.

When the boy turned around, Allister was not expecting glasses. After all, he hadn't been wearing them before. Glasses certainly weren't a bad thing, but damn, did they make his eyes seem larger. He was a little surprised, but not as much when a shit ton of pencils and a pen were shoved at him.

Allister barely even got to think about how cute, how entrancing, his smile was. It made his stomach flop. "Ah, haha," he chuckles nervously. "Thanks. I'm, uh, Allister, by the way." He smiles in a some what cheeky way, taking only one pencil and offering the other ones back. He would feel bad if he took more than just one. He ran a quick hand through his hair, a nervous habit, avoiding the gelled back.

-End Post-

Allister. Oh Jesus that was a great name. It was different and seemed like it could only for him. Allister and those blue eyes.

Leon took back the pencils and continued to smile. "My name is L-Leon. Leon Bell." He realized how ridiculous he was being and tried to compose himself. He normally didn't get nervous, but when he did, it ended up as a disaster. To keep himself occupied, Leon twirled a pencil between his fingers. Think dammit think. There was no reason to be like this.

"S-so..." Leon couldn't help but giggle. He didn't expect it to be like this.

(( should we make them do a group project? ))

((Yeah we should. There could be a big math test coming up and they could study together?))

"Leon." Allister repeated out of habit. It had a nice ring to it, almost reminded him of lions, which, so far, Leon didn't quite seem the ferocious lion type.

He opened his mouth to say something, revealing blue braces, something probably stupid, like I like your shirt, but the teacher interrupted.

"Right, everybody, to their seats!" He barked, clapping his hands together. "The test coming this Friday is on the past three units! So be sure to study." He gave his students a meaningful glance.

"Today, you can grab a partner and compare answers on the worksheet you were supposed to do over the weekend." Allister could hear relieved sighs from those who didn't do it. "-and yes, you can pick your partners. But if it gets too loud, I'll hand out zeros." Mr. Garrison was actually a rather laid back guy, his bark was worse than his bite.

"So, uh, Leon, you wanna work together?"

-End Post-

Last edited by a moderator:
(( sounds good ))

Leon couldn't help but smile as Mr. Garrison tried to scare them into studying. The last three units were not that hard, so it shouldn't be that big of a problem.

With his hand still messing with the pencil, he turned around to look back at Allister. The simple suggestion made his smile burst out of its hiding spot again. "Yeah sure. I would enjoy working with you, Al." He winked at the male then grabbed his things.

Although Leon was organized when it came to his things, whenever he worked on math, everything was a disaster. Numbers and formulas were everywhere. He smiled sheepishly and looked at Allister. "So... My answers are boxed but if you can't find them then I can point them out to you." As a nervous habit he pushed up his glasses.

This was going to be more nerve racking than he thought.

"Al..? I don't think so." Allister attempts a chuckle. He always preferred his name to be Allister, or called by his last name. Certainly not Al, because well, he used to be a chubby child and his older brother's friends like to tease and call him Fat Al.

He lets the nickname slide mostly, because Leon just winked at him and while it was kind of an awkward wink, it was also cute as fuck. He could already tell this guy was practically a total dork. Allister pulled out his worksheet, which was a lot more organized, but then again, he used websites to help with his work.

"I shoulder you know, that I kinda suck at math. I'm just not following it, you know?" Allister says sheepishly, embarrassed about his lack of work.

-End Post-

"You don't understand it?" Leon was a bit confused at that statement. To him, math was simple, like riding a bike. "Well if you need to me, I can help you out?" He realized how sudden that question was. He just met the guy! "I-I-I mean if, if you want me to!"

Trying to make himself busy again, Leon quickly discarded his glasses and focused on the worksheets in front of him. He prayed to whatever God there was that Allister couldn't see him blushing.

"So what did you get for number five?" He hastily pointed to a problem, but without his knowing, he was pointing at number three.

"Uhm, yeah, actually, that would be great." Allister smiles shyly. Math just wasn't his fortè. He couldn't help staring for a little bit at Leon's face, because the lack of glasses made him look younger, or maybe less sophisticated? He had a sudden view of Leon laying down, face red and hair messy, shit shit, fuck no.

No. No. He could not think like that right now. Or ever.

"Number five? Or number three?" Allister asks, confused, looking at where Leon was pointing.

-End Post-

"Great! So where do-" Leon stopped talking as the teacher walked towards them. He looked down at the two boys, gave them the "you better actually work" look then patrolled elsewhere. Phew!

"So, where would you want to study?" He tried to sound like it was no big deal, and it really wasn't, but just being this close to someone this attractive was hard. Especially since Leon had ridiculous thoughts of leaning over the desk and kissing Allister's cheek.

He looked down to his hand and the red became furious on his cheeks, making his freckles melt like chocolate. "I-I meant number five!" His finger quickly slid across the paper. "Jeez, I'm sorry. I'm normally not this...jittery. A-and I normally don't stutter..." This was so embarrassing!

He looked down at the papers and cocked his head. "How did you get 20?"

"Uhm, here is fine? If that's okay with you?" Allister offers, leaning slightly closer to Leon to see his paper.

He pulls away when Leon jolts to number five, looking up to see Leon's face. It looks like somebody heavily applied blush to his cheeks, and it made the tips of his ears start to redden, because it was really cute and why was he so flustered?

"Haha, that's okay. I usually just have that affect on the ladies." Allister said jokingly, smirking a little.

He looked over to question twenty. "Oh, I wasn't entirely sure but uhm..." Allister pointed over to his work and began to explain the process of what he did.

-End Post-

(( hold on. My damn parents are making me clean the bathroom even though they know I need sleep ))

Here. His heart sank a bit. For some reason, he was hoping that the male would say at one of their houses, and it was completely understandable for why he said no. "Yeah. Totally fine. I can do whenever but if there's some sort of game then I might not hang around very long." Speaking of sports... Allister looked familiar...

Leon couldn't help but let out a little snort at Allister's comment. Well, it was certainly working on him. That thought was so loud he wasn't sure if he said it out loud.

Leon listened intently to how Allister worked out the problem, nodding whenever he said something right. Afterwards, he looked at his own work. Allister did everything right, so why did they get wrong answers?

The flower necklace that sparkled in the light suddenly ended up in Leon's fingers as he went over his problem. "Oh!" He exclaimed, his features brightening. "I see! I didn't do the multiplication right at this stage!" He quickly picked up his pencil with his left hand and started scribbling on the already messy paper. "I'm glad I'm working with you. I get to figure out the problems AND swoon over you." Leon, is a natural airhead and speaks his mind regularly. So after he said that little comment, he did not realize that those words made it past his lips.

"Oh, wait, I thought you meant where you wanted to work on this worksheet." Allister laughs. "I drive home, so if you want we can study at my house or something and I can always drop you off at your house or the school?" He suggests. Stupid of him, he should've realized what Leon had been saying. In reality, he was kind of excited about the prospect of maybe having Leon over.

Allister eyed Leon's hands for a moment, noting a simple flower necklace. A little girly. He wondered if it was off of something or...or maybe his girlfriend or something gave it to him. Yeah, that was probably the case.

Anyhow, it was still fun to see how happy he was over math, like jeez, that's different. Oh wait. Now he's talking.

Wait what.

Oh haha, probably just a bit of revenge from Allister's earlier comment, yeah.

Allister leans forward a small bit. "Well, Mr. Bell, are you flirting with me?" He scoffs, and he can't help it, even if Leon maybe did have a girlfriend? It sure didn't seem like it, the way he was acting...

-End Post-

"Oh yes! That sounds great! My house is fine if you don't mind. My sister's work is far away from here so she'd get pissy if I asked her to pick me up." Leon shrugged.

The pencil dropped from his hand as he looked up at Allister. He noticed that a bit of the distance was eaten up, but not much. And what he said. What? Why the sudden—oh damn. Well... Maybe this was a start...?

Trying to make it obvious, Leon made half of the space in between them disappear, and like magic, it did. His cheeks and the tips of his ears were pink, but he ignored that. The crooked smirk appeared on his face and his warm eyes looked into Allister's cool ones. "Well, of course. Who wouldn't, Mr. Allister?" Leon couldn't help but feel satisfied as his voice remained calm. Score 1 for Leon!

The usual clamor died down as Leon realized the space between then was so small. It wouldn't take very much just to reach over and maybe peck Allister's cheek.

He had to ignore those thoughts. No point in thinking them, because he hardly knew the guy. But...it wouldn't hurt to flirt with him a bit.

"Doesn't this happen to you often?" The hand that wasn't occupied with the necklace was gently tapping it's fingers on the desk, waiting for Allister to strike back.

Allister didn't back away, but his ears were still red. Knowing from experience, it took quite a bit for his face to flush visibly, even when he worked out.

"Ray. Allister Ray." He informed Leon with a pleased smile, both of his arms resting on the desk.

"I don't usually let it go on this long if I'm not, interested." Allister dared to say. Suddenly, somebody's throat cleared.

"Allister, Leon? Chat in your own time." Mr. Garrison was the one whose throat cleared. Quite a few students were snickered, and Allister leaned away hastily, embarrassed.

Shit man.

-End Post-

Before he could say anything else, the moment was ruined. Sighing, Leon scooted away a bit and grabbed a piece of scratch paper. "So before we get in trouble again, I assume you'll need my number to text me where you'll be at after school for study reasons," Leon said, emphasizing the study part. Lowering his voice, he continued, "and just to let you know, Sunshine," get it? Ray, sunshine? No? Okay... "I'm interested as well."

A piece of paper with neat handwriting slid across the desk with a phone number, a name, and that ever so tacky smiley face. Jesus Christ, sometimes he was such a little kid.

"Now! Back to math!" Leon pointed to the first problem. "Tell me how you did the thing!" His voice rose again to its regular and cheerful level. Don't be fooled though, he was still blushing.

Sunshine? Jesus, tell him that was not a play on his last name. "Good to know, ding dong." Allister flicks Leon's forehead absently, taking the paper and pocketing it for later use.

Oh boy. Math. Great. He half groaned, looking at his paper. He ran his hand through his hair again, causing a piece to flip the wrong way unknowingly. He points to question he was unsure about. "What did you get for 7?"

-End Post-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back