• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hella Gay 1x1 Private

OOC: Hi I am the friend okay. We should probably do some character sheets or should we just describe in character?

-End Post-

OOC: Okie dokie! Also my -End Post- is my signature I dunno about you haha. I'll get to work on mine.

-End Post-

Name: Allister Ray

Appearance: Allister has shirt, naturally brown hair that swoops in the front and is spiked in the back. He us often seen wearing t-shirts and basketball shorts, and a specific and worn Batman hat. He as well carries around Beats headphones. Besides a single simple silver ring on his right hand pointer finger, Allister wears no other adornments. His eyes are a startling blue but this isn't very noticeable unless in the sunlight. His shoulders are heavily peppered with freckles and gradually fade out on his upper arms. He is also hella tall and lanky, with out much muscle definition.

Personality: Allister not to be pre-judgmental but at times can be influenced easily by friends. He enjoys humor of nearly any kind. He loves nearly animals, except he is afraid of large dogs due to a bad incident with one as a child. He prefers day time, especially late morning, (secretly scared of the dark) and he has the quirk of always putting on a jacket on the left side first.

As a child, Allister was always one to be talking consistently and sharing his ideas. While he doesn't bother to be the "leader" anymore, he still does like to share his ideas, but is more reserved. A lot of the time he keeps a facade up around other people, just simple facts and it's underneath the mask where his personality is imbedded. He finds himself easily trusting in others.

Allister also enjoys playing basketball, something that he has liked since young.

Sexuality: Bisexual, single

Other: I just pulled all of this out of my ass enjoy.

-End Post-

Last edited by a moderator:
((Well, I mean I did do the -end post- on purpose, but it's in my signature so I don't have to worry about doing it each time I post haha.

-End Post-

Name: Leon Bell

Appearance: Leon is quite tall with broad shoulders with not a lot of muscles. His hair is Swedish blonde that is short in the back and naturally spikes up in the front; if he's in the sun, it'll be a golden yellow. On his pale skin, freckles dust his cheeks and nose, right under green eyes. He is often seen wearing sweaters, plaid shirts, or anything else that is fashionable along with his black Chucks. He always has a book with him. As a gift from his mother, he wears a girly necklace thats pendent is a glass-like flower that's blue-ish purple. He may be seen wearing bracelets but that's quite rare.

Personality: Very cheerful and optimistic. He cares for others and tends to stick his nose in everyone's business on accident. Whenever he's bored, he'll abandon the conversation and get into a good book. Loves cats, but hates hairless ones. Occasionally wears reading glasses (if he remembers to bring them), and loves to wear mismatched socks.

Leon will share his ideas to anyone who is willing to listen; and will listen to others when they need to get something off their mind. He is never angry, unless provoked, but can be quite a coward. Naturally determined, Leon will always try his hardest to stay happy and make sure everyone else is. Overall, he's just your average nerdy, clumsy, happy high school student.

Leon loves to write stupid stories and read whenever he can with a good cup of Jo. He will, however, take any chance to go to some social event. Some advice, don't challenge him to a game of bowling. He will destroy you.

Sexuality: Gay (hella), single

Other: I pulled this out of the random places in my head. In other words, I made shit up as I went.

—The end for Writing Rabbit—

Last edited by a moderator:
(( School works for me? Allister is 16 and can drive. I also edited mine some while I was waiting if you wanna reread that ))

-End Post-

((I added that he's hella tall and lanky and plays basketball too. And I think I'm going to go to bed though so we'll have to start RPing tomorrow! ))

-End Post-

(( Holy fuck. Our characters are total opposites! Here, in this corner, we have the reserved athlete!! In the other corner, we have the overly optimistic and nerdy guy!! May the role playing begin tomorrow! Goodnight! ))

—The end for Writing Rabbit—

((Sounds pretty interesting haha! Can't wait to start tomorrow. Goodnight buddio [emoji126] ))

-End Post-

"You're going to be at practice tonight, right?" One of Allister's friends punched him on the shoulder, half smiling. Allister nods.

"Planning on, don't want coach to bite my dick off." Allister rolls his eyes, turning away from his buddy. He adjusted the pair of red Beats headphones to cover both ears, blocking most noises of the school cafeteria out.

Allister glances to his left absently, incidentally finds himself staring at a blonde haired guy, somebody he's seen in his classes a few times. Also somebody he finds cute. He quickly looks away, and at least he's not one to blush.

His masculinity was in deep shit goddammit.

-End Post-

Books are truly beautiful. They are a twenty-six lettered code on dead trees. That is something Leon always thought about. He was thinking about it now, actually, as he sat at a table with his friends reading a copy of Beautiful Creatures. Strange right? I'm telling you, this guy has a huge thing for romance novels.

He was at the beginning, where Ethan Wate was giving Lena Duchannes a ride to Old Ravenwood's house. The creepy mansion that everybody ignored in the small town of Gatlin. To Leon, this truly was a gorgeous piece of literature.

Leon looked up from his book to find his friends gossiping about relationships and who had sex with who or in this case, who had sex with what. Strange, he thought. Looking off to the side, he saw a boy with those ridiculous Beats headphones. They made eye contact for a second but then he quickly turned away.

The male remembered him. He had some classes with him and occasionally saw him in the halls and at basketball games.

'I wonder what his name is,' Leon thought.

—The End for Writing Rabbit—

Users who are viewing this thread

Back