• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell City: Remastered - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You know what, yeah, let’s try this thing out again. Have I missed much? Could I recover my character sheet somehow?

You know what, yeah, let’s try this thing out again. Have I missed much? Could I recover my character sheet somehow?
Hueueue welcome back~ You haven't missed a whoooleee lot we are about to do a short time skip to the next day since we are still technically on the first night. Also hrmm, I am not sure, I think you may be able to recover it if you message one of the site moderators - I have managed to recover posts and stuff I've accidentally deleted from them before so I would try your luck there, or if you want sling me a PM and we can maybe work on some char ideas together if you want

Would you guys stll be accepting new players? I was thinking of making a underboss for the syndicte.

I still believe we are taking new players :D we are in desperate need

But yeah, make a chara sheet and the gms will get to you

Posted the cs let me know when and where i can introduce him !

Going to reserve this face claim for messiah later…. (The dude in the middle)

CFDCC824-CB13-443A-A03D-C46B2A2AB3F8.jpeg
33397BE5-45DA-46B3-B2F4-2FDE1CDB7F4B.gif

Yus :3 yus I do

But yeah, I've been trying to tag you in Discord lol
Oh des, I’ll get on it as soon as possible and lmfao ms pain grinning to herself about ainto.
also here’s a full scale of his concept.

0D690959-60B3-4881-AB28-B65C1147B600.jpeg
EBA4522B-C131-4598-953B-75DA1A1DEAB5.jpeg

My gripes are centered on unlimited and no weakness teleportation and the character weaknesses being just personality based and not based on combat. It seems like there is no weakness at all in the midst of combat to exploit him with. I also do not know if his power is a mutation or an omen or a host-based set of abilities.

Should be able to get a post out later this week.

Saving this also for messiah this is the closest thing I had about thinking of him in the future;
E9CBB3F6-FB57-42FC-BDB1-AA185325D5BA.jpeg
270B3296-F5D1-40E9-B08F-34E8ADDE1689.jpeg

Also working on post this week found time to do so-.

I’ll start working on a post today! Don’t know if sinny Had posted yet or if I should wait, let me know!

Sinny hasn't posted yet but it's okay to post before he does XD Moses tends to be one of those more silent, broody characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back