• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ℋ℮їґṧ: SIGMA (Sci-Fi/Powers/Interstellar Warfare RP)

Perambulation

Resident Sci-Fi Franchise Creator
Hello there! This is my first venture onto the RpNation forums as an RPer, and Heirs: SIGMA is my first RP to be hosted here.

So why should you be interested in Heirs: SIGMA?

This RP is for those that love some intensive Sci-Fi lore about what the future of humanity can behold. Instead of the human race being forced to cower before a vastly technologically superior alien force, the humans of Heirs: SIGMA are already contenders to being galactic superpowers. 

This is the 6th addition to my Sigma Sector Chronicles series, which documents the history of humankind in the Sigma Sector, a section of the Milky Way where the first human interstellar colonies were located. The previous RPs were located on the ROBLOX RP Forums, and I'll provide a link to them in chronological order if you need some background before getting started. 

Heirs: SIGMA takes place during the year 2540 CE. The humans have a government that is known as the New Union of the Sigma Sector (shortened to "New Union" by most people), and they live in the Sigma Sector, a section of the Milky Way. A massive catastrophe known as the Crepitus Event caused the creation of the Silentians, human beings with a mutated gene, the Silent Gene, that gives them powers beyond any normal humans. The Silentians, throughout the history of the Sigma Sector, found themselves persecuted by the fearful normal humans who thought they were a threat. After a civil war between the Silentians and the normal humans (known as the Great Silentian War, detailed in the RP Aether, look below for the link), the Silentians were accepted and given the same rights as other human beings. 

After the formation of the New Union (a merger between the Silentians and the humans) government, the Silentians have routinely been called to serve as part of special military divisions during great times of crises (see the RPs Silentium and Gargantuan for more info, links below). Now, they are called to once again serve the New Union in face of a new enemy, the Smierc Collective. The Smierc Collective is the first alien empire that the humans of the New Union have faced, and thus the Cruento War started as the Smierc Collective sought to take over New Union territory as their own.

I also have a bit of a backstory for those that are interested. 

Anyways, hope you give the RP a try. It's been one of the few projects that I have had a special bond with over the last few years, ever since the first ideas for it came around early 2014. 

Link to RP: 

Links to the other previous series (in chronological order)

Fractured (https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=175596899)

Oracle: REV (https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=177477088)

Aether (https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=180459696)

Silentium (https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=183135211)

Gargantuan (https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=189210152)

[SIZE=10pt]*||BACKSTORY||* [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]With the influence of the Elders and the Patriarchs gone, the Sigma Sector decided that it would no longer be a slave to its past. The expansion of the Sigma Sector began to accelerate, eventually overtaking almost a third of the entire Milky Way by the year 2500 CE. After the fall of the Aequalis Federation, the New Union remained the sole legitimate government of the Sigma Sector and continued to push for more and more territory to develop. An unprecedented era of peace and prosperity began, named Pax Sigma. The New Union continued to develop its military as well in order to protect the peace and help in conquering worlds as the Sigma Sector expanded into the Milky Way. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]During the year 2521 CE, a New Union Fleet sent out a distress signal to all nearby units. It was under the attack of unknown forces, when the signal abruptly ended. By the time the New Union had sent reinforcements, the New Union Fleet was already destroyed, with most ships being torn apart. The New Union kept the event a secret from the rest of the Sigma Sector in order to maintain the peace and prevent panic from overtaking the inhabitants.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]With such a violent history, it would have been more jarring if war did not break out in the Sigma Sector.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]In the year 2535 CE, all Outer Territory planets sent out simultaneous distress signals to the New Union Armed Forces. Unknown enemies were absolutely destroying any local militia and fleets, quickly extinguishing any resistance in the Outer Territories. The New Union sent out its Recovery Fleets, designed for such an invasion scenario during the Terminus War, in order to counter attack. The unknown enemy and the Recovery Fleets fought in a massive battle over Portus, resulting in a virtual tie for the two military fleets. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The unknown enemy identified itself as the Smierc Collective, a massive empire that was responsible for conquering Earth in years past. The Smierc Collective refused any attempts at diplomatic negotiations and continued its campaign against the New Union. The Smierc Collective’s advantage in space-superiority caused the New Union to suffer many losses in its military hardware and personnel. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]In a fit of desperation, the New Union reorganized its Silentians into a single military branch, the Sabre Corps, in hopes that the Silentians are strong enough to force the Smierc Collective back. The Silentians drafted to the Sabre Corps were drilled extensively and had to undergo many physical modifications in order to bring out the best performance in them. The resulting Sabre Corps turned out to be a highly effective counter to the Smierc Collective. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]It is the year 2540 CE, where the New Union and the Smierc Collective have been in a virtual stalemate for a year. The New Union is launching a massive invasion on an important Smierc Collective planet, Yabrao, a manufacturing center. The Smierc Collective has intel about a potential attack, ready to intercept the New Union at a moment’s notice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Will you fight for the New Union as a Sabre Corps and defend the Sigma Sector? Or will you fight for the Smierc Collective to finally extinguish the humans once and for all? You decide![/SIZE]

@Perambulation yup it's a me 

left rpf because i got bored ther and went to this beautiful place

question, where do we put our cs?

cause i don't see no seperate link to a cs placing thread 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Perambulation

wouldn't that make this thread a bit cluttered?

you could make a special thread for the cs here since there is a special place just for that in the futuristic section, one of it's sub forums says futuristic characters and if you go in it you could see character sheets for other role plays there. seems like a more better option to me 

Working on my CS, should have it done maybe tonight or by after tommorow. @Perambulation

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back