• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern heist! the suspects

OOC
Here
Other
Here

shapeshifter

broke b

Will you do what needs to be done?

• The Plot.

listen up you idiots-

what happened last night is a bigger deal than you thought. one of you knocked a perfect decoy of the priceless statue, recognition, out of my hands and caused it to shatter. it took me months to perfect it and plan my heist. i do not have that kind of time to recreate the forgery. i need that statue and soon. i have deadlines to meet. so, what you idiots are going to do is steal it for me. you don't have the option to back out of this. you see, i have friends in high places. i know about you. i know about your families. about the people you care most about. now, i don't like to get my hands dirty, but my friends aren't above that. don't believe me? there are pictures attached of these people. notice that they will match the clothing and locations they were in yesterday. so, if you's like to keep them intact and unharmed, i suggest you help me out. running to the cops is not an option. i told you i have friends in high places, so if you even come close to a police station or dial an emergency line, the people you care about will suffer. i expect the statue to be delivered to the enclosed address in no less than 3 weeks. the dropoff will be made at 4:15am on the dot. no later, no earlier.

don't screw this up.

coded by weldherwings.

The Plot:

listen up you idiots-

what happened last night is a bigger deal than you thought. one of you knocked a perfect decoy of the priceless statue, recognition, out of my hands and caused it to shatter. it took me months to perfect it and plan my heist. i do not have that kind of time to recreate the forgery. i need that statue and soon. i have deadlines to meet. so, what you idiots are going to do is steal it for me. you don't have the option to back out of this. you see, i have friends in high places. i know about you. i know about your families. about the people you care most about. now, i don't like to get my hands dirty, but my friends aren't above that. don't believe me? there are pictures attached of these people. notice that they will match the clothing and locations they were in yesterday. so, if you's like to keep them intact and unharmed, i suggest you help me out. running to the cops is not an option. i told you i have friends in high places, so if you even come close to a police station or dial an emergency line, the people you care about will suffer. i expect the statue to be delivered to the enclosed address in no less than 3 weeks. the dropoff will be made at 4:15am on the dot. no later, no earlier.

don't screw this up.

The Roles:

the leader:
this person is the glue that keeps the group together. they are who the group looks to to make decisions, organize trips and other group activities. they brought the group together, so they are the one the group looks to for guidance.

the mom/dad friend:
this friend is the care taker of the group. they are the ones who make sure everyone is safe and that they are staying out of trouble (especially thing 1 and thing 2). they sort out the drama, the shoulder to cry on, and the confidant.

the brainiac:
this friend has all the answers. whether its trivia from the movie they are watching or the answer to a complex problem, they know it. they are the person the group goes to for answers because they seem to have them all.

the sweetheart:
this person is the heart of the friend group. they are sunshine in a bottle and they radiate warmth and light. they don't have a mean bone in their body and they are definitely the one the group looks out for the most.

thing 1 and thing 2: (both taken)
the dynamic duo of the group. they feed off each other's energy and end up getting themselves in trouble, though it is usually benign and ends in a fun story to tell. basically, they are two halves of a whole idiot. essentially, they are the comic relief for the group.

The Rules:

1. this is not first come, first serve. i will be accepting characters i feel best suit the rp

2. because this is a small rp, please only join if you are able to be active in and out of character

3. only one character per person since this is a small group.

4. realistic faceclaims only (real pictures, no drawings. sorry!)

5. we will be using discord to plot and for ooc chatting

6. romance is not required, but it is welcome as long as it doesn't overshadow the plot

7. all rpn rules apply!

8. if you are having issues with another roleplayer, let me know. i'd be happy to help work things out

The Application:

basics
name:
nickname:
date of birth/zodiac:

looks
height:
hair:
eyes:
body type:
distinguishing features:
scars:
body mods:
faceclaim:

persona
vices: (5+)
virtues: (5+)
fears:
habits/quirks:

background
family:
history: (2+ paragraphs or bulleted, but it must be fleshed out)
whose picture was included in the letter?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back