• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Heist Family Zero [ORIGINAL IDEA REBOOT]

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This RP idea is quite old considering how long ago I attempted it... that said I never got to fully explore it before and figured I would try again.

The basis of the idea is a very well-off group of criminals who look to each other as a sort of family. They take jobs based on who is willing to fork over the cash/submit to their demands and they are part of a world of heroes and villains. essentially we'd be playing the bad guys. The heroes in this story are not black and white justice vs evil. they are just as corrupt mentally... the line between what is right and what should be done for the greater good is grey at best, and pitch black at worst.

Each character is allowed 3 base powers, which over time will develop further giving them access to more abilities. think of it like EXP in a videogame with skill trees and such. If you have to use a mindmap to figure out what sort of branching powers you obtain, that's fine.

The RP will start with each member of the family being invited to the Mansion of their benefactor, Miss Allaneous. She will then explain why she chose to invite them to join her "Family" and will essentially be an "If you want out, we'll be happy to kill you" situation.

For this RP to work each person is allowed 2 characters if they so choose. Remember, this RP is aimed to be a grey area of legality worldview, so trigger topics such as abuse, swearing and violence are going to pop up occasionally. That means I expect you to be over 18 if you want to participate.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or in PMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back