• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heirs [chat]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Merciless

ˈməːsɪlɪs
For the plot of ‘Heirs’ and other information about it: click

w.i.p.
But to be honest I’m already tired of coding.

This is the thread for the role-play ‘Heirs’ to discuss out-of-character things or to simply chat.

Yes it can! I even highly encourage that.
Demons in this setting are actually peaceful people (no bad-baddie dynamics here - well, not necessarily).

Im definitely joining this rp i may need some guidance and some assistance perhaps getting with another roleplayer and getting a basic plotline involved between us two this way we can get our own basic story established. perhaps even meeting and already knowing each other. having a previous contract in some line of work even. maybe along those lines

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful Loki777 Loki777 @Rapbit animegirl20 animegirl20 EricSings EricSings Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1 Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Clock Clock MsPolite MsPolite Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus s u n s u n Reis Reis Seascaped Seascaped lissamissal lissamissal Vesuvius Vesuvius Azalea Azalea TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 tammynorthland tammynorthland Plutoni Plutoni @princesspeasant Emmi Emmi

just a few announcements real quick! 99% chance that the roleplay will be starting today, but even if you do miss the start of it, this roleplay will stay open for people to join later!

as for those planning on being here for the start of the roleplay, we now have earth's expanded lore posted here and this will be a great help to understand what's going on when the roleplay starts. the opening posts will take place in the imperial city if you want to get in on that action. the thread will only be for earth for now, but if at least two people request a thread to roleplay in another realm, we'll create that thread as soon as we can. for people who still haven't been able to come up with a character yet, hopefully this new setting information can help give some inspiration!

and again for those who are able to, i would super recommend checking out our discord server so that you can keep on top of these announcements, have a quick and easy way to contact your fellow roleplayers and plot with them, and just in general hang out with us. if you ever Really want to get in on helping world build/offering ideas for the Big Plot, let me know so that i can assign the plotters role for you in it.

(and if you're no longer interested in this roleplay please lmk otherwise i'm going to be a pest and keep tagging you n ya >:3c)

hey question is there an archangle spot open for me and is it premade?
Yes, there are two left and no they are not premade, the only thing premade are the names.
So far we have:
Michael
Seraphiel (Selaphiel actually)
Uriel
Raphael

You can pick between: Gabriel, Barachiel or Jegudiel as their Court name (so not their given actual name). :]

Yes, there are two left and no they are not premade, the only thing premade are the names.
So far we have:
Michael
Seraphiel (Selaphiel actually)
Uriel
Raphael

You can pick between: Gabriel, Barachiel or Jegudiel as their Court name (so not their given actual name). :]
Ty

Pine Pine Merciless Merciless ok guys help im now open to ideas. i made y chara sheet not plain but moreso open to adaptations. I think I want her main reason to go to earth for the appearance of nuetral intentions. Rather there are selfish reasons. I am thinking of the Robin hood idea on Earth. But on her homeworld she was in royalty. Maybe its a bit tacky but perhaps she ran away from home.... because she was tired of having the perfect dream life. she wanted to get a new outlook on life create a sense of purpose. any thoughts suggestions. im so bad on my writer block i almost would do anything at this point.

tammynorthland tammynorthland
???????? there isn't really "royalty" on paradiso. just the council of angels, and from my understanding, those archangels on the council are kind of systematically replaced but like... there isn't anything like a royal bloodline that exists to inherit the council's position. honestly i think anyone on paradiso could get bored with paradiso because you're surrounded by so much "order" and stuck-up people like 24/7. i really don't think there needs to be a special reason to want to leave. as for when she's on earth, like i said, horizonia is the perfect place to enact your robin hood idea because it's the poor people there that are being targeted by the rich for their super common angel worship + in general the rich elites regarding them as scum (since crime is much higher there).

if you're up to trying possibly a new way of making a character that will maybe help your writer's block, i would suggest maybe taking a personality test (like the mbti) as if you were your character, then look at the results for ideas of what your character's personality could be. (i would look at character weaknesses/flaws first since it doesn't look like you've been able to think of any yet.) then if you still want to develop backstory when you have a pretty solid idea of your character's new rounded personality, you can look at her most important attributes and think "what could have made someone behave like that?" i personally like thinking about what the parents/siblings were like because especially siblings tend to get overlooked by rpers (unless theyre roleplaying twins ?). winged folk in general tend to think of themselves as righteous and dont really express a lot of emotion, so thats a good baseline for the parents. as a quick example, someone with parents that dont express emotion could learn to hide their own emotions because they learned by experience with their parents that if they express their own emotions that it'll be "ignored" [by the parent] and so learn that being expressionless is whats "normal." hope that helps?

???????? there isn't really "royalty" on paradiso. just the council of angels, and from my understanding, those archangels on the council are kind of systematically replaced but like... there isn't anything like a royal bloodline that exists to inherit the council's position. honestly i think anyone on paradiso could get bored with paradiso because you're surrounded by so much "order" and stuck-up people like 24/7. i really don't think there needs to be a special reason to want to leave. as for when she's on earth, like i said, horizonia is the perfect place to enact your robin hood idea because it's the poor people there that are being targeted by the rich for their super common angel worship + in general the rich elites regarding them as scum (since crime is much higher there).

if you're up to trying possibly a new way of making a character that will maybe help your writer's block, i would suggest maybe taking a personality test (like the mbti) as if you were your character, then look at the results for ideas of what your character's personality could be. (i would look at character weaknesses/flaws first since it doesn't look like you've been able to think of any yet.) then if you still want to develop backstory when you have a pretty solid idea of your character's new rounded personality, you can look at her most important attributes and think "what could have made someone behave like that?" i personally like thinking about what the parents/siblings were like because especially siblings tend to get overlooked by rpers (unless theyre roleplaying twins ?). winged folk in general tend to think of themselves as righteous and dont really express a lot of emotion, so thats a good baseline for the parents. as a quick example, someone with parents that dont express emotion could learn to hide their own emotions because they learned by experience with their parents that if they express their own emotions that it'll be "ignored" [by the parent] and so learn that being expressionless is whats "normal." hope that helps?

so for the sake of the character i think i have a general direction for her. i have a strengths and weaknesses mapped out. I think thats a good idea. perhaps she feels theres a lack of purpose for my chara on paradiso. moreso to be happier experiencing the highs and lows of living on earth. then we can craft an idea out. as for fitting her into the plotline. i wanna get with another roleplayer and see if we can tie our characters together. i want my chara to already be on earth for some time. im thinking maybe she came here 1 year ago. so shes gotten more used to everything. perhaps a line of work. perhaps a job, or even friends which can be other players

since a lot of people arent watching this thread afaik, i'd maybe look at other people's cs's and see if you can come up with something and tag that person to ask them for it. i have jabir, who is a follower of firmitas (paradiso reverence/angel worship) and from the slums of horizonia, so he and his family seem kind of like a perfect setup for her? he and his family would help provide housing and in the meantime if she wanted to, she could help with house chores/tending to their stock animals (a few cattle and goats or lamb, maybe?) and either she could still be doing that or it was what she did in the meantime before getting established with some other job. if she was there a year ago, then that would be before people in horizonia were targeted for their religion and they had to hide it, so they would have been open about trying to give her gifts and whatever else. jabir himself probably wouldnt be around her Too much because he's a knight/messenger for silvatica/horizonia's inner-city, but they would be able to see each other sometimes. and with everything becoming a lot more dangerous for him and his family, he might be counting on her to help with protecting his family? just an option

let me take a look see what is possible. are there other winged folk?? active right now in the rp?
since a lot of people arent watching this thread afaik, i'd maybe look at other people's cs's and see if you can come up with something and tag that person to ask them for it. i have jabir, who is a follower of firmitas (paradiso reverence/angel worship) and from the slums of horizonia, so he and his family seem kind of like a perfect setup for her? he and his family would help provide housing and in the meantime if she wanted to, she could help with house chores/tending to their stock animals (a few cattle and goats or lamb, maybe?) and either she could still be doing that or it was what she did in the meantime before getting established with some other job. if she was there a year ago, then that would be before people in horizonia were targeted for their religion and they had to hide it, so they would have been open about trying to give her gifts and whatever else. jabir himself probably wouldnt be around her Too much because he's a knight/messenger for silvatica/horizonia's inner-city, but they would be able to see each other sometimes. and with everything becoming a lot more dangerous for him and his family, he might be counting on her to help with protecting his family? just an option

uxie has been p active with serena on the council of angels. providence has a nephilim but he hasnt posted in ic yet. that's really it, so you're the first to make a normal winged folk.

Pencilkind-Specibus Pencilkind-Specibus
yes yes definitely!! feel free to drop by our discord server here or if u have any questions you can drop them in this chat! did you have any kind of character in mind or anything????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back