• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heirs

Merciless

ˈməːsɪlɪs
Greetings everybody!

I decided to just dive into the roleplaying. Hereby a plot that I made some time ago but never really got to practice.
Most things are still in my head (c.q. the work out) but I think the letter (see tab ‘Plot’)
gives the vibes that are necessary to awaken any interest for participation.
Anybody willing to help is always welcome.

Link for CS: click
Link for OOC: click

[ Always Open ]

c4aaf8261c2104b660d2a60783013a71.jpg

• Disclaimer This will be a RP with elements of: Horror, Blood, Killing, Character Death, Angst, Betrayal, and in some extent possibly, Gore (and probably bad humor). If you’re not into these kind of things or aren’t comfortable with them I suggest you don’t participate. The extend of the mentioned can not be guaranteed by me as can I not guarantee that no other triggering, offending, uncomfortable and other unpleasant elements will take place in this role-play. For sure I can guarantee that no erotic and other (18+) elements will pass. Romance, be this heterosexual, interspecie, homosexual, etc., will be allowed within certain limits (basically no sexual content).

On another note: you don’t have to be all fancy with the coding and stuff for this role-play so don’t be afraid to join. From participants I always ask respect for the co-roleplayers meaning that if somebody writes a super long reply and you want to role-play with this person - please try to match the length of your reply. I’m fine with any lengths but not everybody is the same. Otherwise this role-play is open for everyone.

Battle Royale Disclaimer in advance: without approval nobody will kill a character, it isn’t a must for this role-play, unless it is a NPC.

Battle royal (plural battles royal, also royale) traditionally refers to a fight involving many combatants that is fought until only one fighter remains standing. In recent times, the term has been used in a more general sense to refer to any fight involving large numbers of people who are not organized into factions. Within combat sports, the term has a specific meaning, depending on the sports being discussed.
    Wikipedia
    The role-play will be something like a battle royale mixed with a survival in the aspect that, depending on your choice of position, your character will want to kill or your character will be the potential victim of the killing. On the other hand there will also be people trying to help or safe your character. This will all depend on what alignment, position and most importantly, personality you pick for your character(s).

Background Soon there will be a tab with the more precise and extended information about the setting of the role-play but for now a short introduction for the general idea:
    The four realms are actually four planets located next to each other. Depending on certain factors (they basically need a visa and a plane ticket c.q. portal ticket) the different species can visit any planet they want.
    The role-play will be a mix between medieval and modern.

Last edited:
Can I be a Heir? Maybe one that doesn’t want to take the throne and ran off at a young age and now works as an assassin in the demon realm perhaps thats a cross breed of a human and a demon?

Last edited:
Coul I reserve the demon king?
Yes, you can! Just remember that the four realms are in peace meaning that demons arent necessary (the) evil in this universe.(for now ...)

Can I be a Heir? Maybe one that doesn’t want to take the throne and ran off at a young age and now works as an assassin in the demon realm perhaps thats a cross breed of a human and a demon?
Sure, sounds like a promising idea. Sadly, only full humans can be Heirs because of genetics. But your human could still work and reside in the demon realm.

general:
I will try to open the CS tomorrow.
Remember: if you have any character in mind whose ‘class’ has been limited in number: tell me! I’ll reserve a spot for you.
So far we have 2 out of 4 available Heirs taken.
Demon King has been taken.

general:
I will try to open the CS tomorrow.
Remember: if you have any character in mind whose ‘class’ has been limited in number: tell me! I’ll reserve a spot for you.
So far we have 2 out of 4 available Heirs taken.
Demon King has been taken.

In that case I'd like to pen down the last spot for the 'Galaxies' role mate

*Smooth and relevant transition into question* ==> Just out of curiosity is there is a handbook or manual guide to being a 'guardian of balance' or is it kinda just a 'wing it' sort of job? Also will 'purgatory' be the permanent office space or are we allowed to fiddle around in the other four realms **with moderation.

omg i havent been in a group rp in so long and this one seems so promising im crying fuck me up im in,,

i dont know exactly what i want to do yet but this is definitely the type of roleplay that i want to make at least two characters for. i err on the side of trying to fill up those Normie spots so idk if im interested in any of the limited spots. i think i might want to try some kind of old fuck in the high court that's a piece of shit but thinks hes Hot Shit doing shit for the greater good u kno means to an end kind of corrupt guy?? (spoilers lmao) but maybe he's a mage instead and some cult religious leader. or just an enhanced human.

then idk i know this is vague but i want to make a desert rat hoe so bad and idk maybe that person(/demon?) is going to be on Alert for bounty hunting these heirs and i havent decided if theyre going to be direct or underhanded about it.

and maybe something else too i could fuck w these other realms im just man im really excited if someone wants to collab/wants someone to fulfill some role in ur characters backstory/siblings/childhood friends PLEASE hmu i love that shit

im really excited to hear about the rest of the lore and everything just ugh luv u for making this

omg i havent been in a group rp in so long and this one seems so promising im crying fuck me up im in,,

i dont know exactly what i want to do yet but this is definitely the type of roleplay that i want to make at least two characters for. i err on the side of trying to fill up those Normie spots so idk if im interested in any of the limited spots. i think i might want to try some kind of old fuck in the high court that's a piece of shit but thinks hes Hot Shit doing shit for the greater good u kno means to an end kind of corrupt guy?? (spoilers lmao) but maybe he's a mage instead and some cult religious leader. or just an enhanced human.

then idk i know this is vague but i want to make a desert rat hoe so bad and idk maybe that person(/demon?) is going to be on Alert for bounty hunting these heirs and i havent decided if theyre going to be direct or underhanded about it.

and maybe something else too i could fuck w these other realms im just man im really excited if someone wants to collab/wants someone to fulfill some role in ur characters backstory/siblings/childhood friends PLEASE hmu i love that shit

im really excited to hear about the rest of the lore and everything just ugh luv u for making this

Dude, bro, fam I can feel your excitement through the computer screen lol.

I was actually looking for someone to do a 'tag team' with. Any type of dynamic works but bonus points if we manage to shove some comedy, romance, or both in there.

LocKeii LocKeii
LMFAO let me tell u ive been just having some vague Craving and idk the fantasy rps here usually dont catch my eye for some reason but this is everything i needed in my life right here right now my ass is ready

ah!! so maybe like an heir and a faithful sidekick trying to help them hide/smth or ???? bounty hunting buddies?? idk any other ways to like actively participate in the world/plot atm but i love the idea of a tag team in and of itself. im good with absurd (?????) comedy. im a little more picky with romance tho, im not much of a person for fluff/romance for the sake of romance when it comes to rping Personally. but like unrequited love? with possible exploitation on behalf of the loved or just lack of awareness/reciprocity but still wanting to pursue a friendship???? id eat that shit up

In that case I'd like to pen down the last spot for the 'Galaxies' role mate

*Smooth and relevant transition into question* ==> Just out of curiosity is there is a handbook or manual guide to being a 'guardian of balance' or is it kinda just a 'wing it' sort of job? Also will 'purgatory' be the permanent office space or are we allowed to fiddle around in the other four realms **with moderation.

Oh noes, I just deleted that position because I wasn’t sure how it would work out and how it would be incorporated! But you know what, it is fine, this might be easier for me (*shoves all GM work onto you*).
Just kidding! I’m currently working on more background information for the rp (short version I promise!). So bear with me :> You’ll find a lot of answers there.
But I’ll also send you a pm in a bit.

ahhh, you’re making me flustered. want to participate in the bigger plot with me ^.-?

SOMEONE SAY HEIR
I'm not actually interested but I saw the title and couldn't resist
too bad! You can always join later.

OKAY: I’m currently working on more background information for the rp (short version I promise!). So bear with me. You’ll find a lot of answers there and also very important information for the CS that I will TRY to post today.

Merciless Merciless
haha, sorry about that i was just Really excited (still am tho). i would love to, definitely! and if there's anything i can do to help like i dont trust myself to be reliable rn because its been such a long time since ive been on here but i would really love to help this rp succeed u feel. ive dabbled in coding but its been a long ass time and i havent been able to experiment with a lot of the new codes but plotting or w/e im game to help if you dont mind that my inspiration might be a little unreliable right now ahfjskgh

Merciless Merciless
haha, sorry about that i was just Really excited (still am tho). i would love to, definitely! and if there's anything i can do to help like i dont trust myself to be reliable rn because its been such a long time since ive been on here but i would really love to help this rp succeed u feel. ive dabbled in coding but its been a long ass time and i havent been able to experiment with a lot of the new codes but plotting or w/e im game to help if you dont mind that my inspiration might be a little unreliable right now ahfjskgh
Oh yes please! Someone helping me plot is always a blessing >_<
What would be preferable for you? PM or something like discord?

Merciless Merciless
mmmmmmm im pretty indifferent either way. maybe discord for bouncing ideas and pm in case we need to get organized or smth? either way my discord is Pine#8272 so u can hmu that way <:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back