• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heavy is the Head that Wears the Crown // Plotting Thread

We should maybe wait to post in the rp again until everyone has posted, so no one gets swamped
Yes guys! In the future please wait for at least three other people to respond before you post again (try to avoid flooding the thread for others)

Also, it seems as though Anastasia and Odette both have black stallions that they received as a gift and enjoy riding bareback lol I’m sure they’ll get on great SATVRN. SATVRN.

Last edited:
oh no!! Do you want me to change the color? I didnt even realize, im so sorry hahaha WanderLust. WanderLust.

It’s fine fair warning it’s hard for me to read code as I’m a mobile person
oh no.. i just saw this.
If you cant read my posts i can post them in a spoiler!! Just let me know in pm's!

Last edited:
SATVRN. SATVRN. No it's absolutely fine! I was just noting the similarities between them lol

Also: Yes a general note for everyone, as much as the fancy posts are beautiful, if you could also please add a spoiler with plain text for our mobile user friends that would be super helpful! (Unless your code allows for easy mobile reading, for example, mood6 mood6 your code is completely readable on mobile!) I've also noticed that a lot of codes tend to cut off the last few words of every line... I don't know if that's a spacing issue or what but I often end up copying and pasting posts into a word document so that I can read them

oh gosh i just realized i think Emmeline was interacting with Odie..

I totally forgot about that in my post >,<

im soso sorry mood6 mood6

Ah haha. I need a bit of help. I'm starting on my reply for Edgar, and I'm unsure of where to start him... anyone have any ideas?

So are nobles supposed to arrive at the palace grounds?

I'm just confused as to where i'm supposed to be dropping cal and cassandra into the RP.

Last edited:
So are nobles supposed to arrive at the palace grounds?

I'm just confused as to where i'm supposed to be dropping cal and cassandra into the RP.

Since Cal is a foreign Prince he should just be arriving at the castle.

It is up to you whether Cassandra is arriving from somewhere else or if she has been residing in the castle long term

Sorry for taking so long to respond! College work has really had me by the throat this week aaahhh.
I'm definitely down to plot! Did you have any ideas?
Not at the moment I still need love interest or enemy. Friend dose work also.

I mean no one really needs to have love interest lol it’s much nicer for things to develop in character. However which characters do you guys have.

Walliver Walliver i agree with wolfiee in that it’s nicer to let things play out in the roleplay but I know I had Michael listed as one of Anastasias potential love interests

Users who are viewing this thread

Back