• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heavy is the Head that Wears the Crown // Plotting Thread

♥ Romance ♥

💚 Friendships 💚
• Sir Guillaume De Clermont
• Prince Teritheon Agnar Kane
• Knight Adam Storm
🧡 Enemies 🧡

I’m not really good at this myself, but I’m open to suggestions.

Last edited:
anyone, feel free put dwight under enemy, friend, or potential romance...

I’ve added some potential romance for Lilliana so far. Will get Beaufords up later but I already know his romance interests will be Rose, Dalia, and Anastasia.

I'll get some potential plot ideas up tomorrow! Also, love the ideas you guys have thrown at me so far!

Edit: I lied. I’ll get them up Saturday lmao.

Last edited:
View attachment 854647
Full Name: Leverett Esmerie Kelly
Nicknames: Levy
Birthdate: July 19

Appearance: Leverett is a skeletal woman with high, severe cheekbones and searing coal-black eyes. Her skin is extremely pale and she rarely goes outside, often preferring to remain indoors where the social gatherings are taking place. She has almond-shaped sunken eyes, delicate lips, and dark circles from a number of sleepless nights. Her nose bridge is narrow and dainty, descending into an elegant curve which melts into a pronounced cupid's bow. High, arched eyebrows adorn her almost perpetually-sulking face, often furrowed in focus or confusion.
Height & Weight: 5'2 & 129 lbs
Scent: The soft smell of an inoffensive incense
Body Modifications: None
Physical Disabilities: None
Faceclaim: Unsure; found the image on a stock site.

Personality: This mysterious and self-driven workaholic is a competent noblewoman who has already married two noblemen, both whom met their untimely deaths. After divorcing the first, he died under unexpected circumstances, and the second passed away shortly after the marriage ceremony due to complications with illness. Inheriting the noble title from her late husband, Leverett is a spontaneous and sociable creature who thrives off of chaotic situations. Demanding, challenging, and resourceful, she is not exactly the most pleasant woman to be around, especially if you are a man she finds distasteful or brutish. Her spunk and quick wit often comes in handy for ill-natured jabs at other nobles, and she picks the noblemen apart relentlessly, although it is not the throne she is hungry for, but their wives. With a rather intrusive habit of seducing fellow nobles' wives, servants, and guards, Leverett has landed herself a reputation as someone who isn't quite what she appears to be on the surface. The polite and charming facade, brimming with humor and delight, is only a vehicle to win the hearts and bodies of the women she pursues, all while attempting to keep everything wrapped up in a nice little bow. And those who aren't willing to play her game? They fall out of power, rife with corruption from the inside. With a wide host of connections across the nation, Leverett is a forced to be reckoned with in terms of political game. She knows that patience is a virtue, and she is more than happy to slowly play her cards, attempting to corner other nobles with her predatory behaviors.

But this woman's snake-like mannerisms are only calculated when she's put in a tough spot. Most of the time, Leverett is unconventional and adventurous, constantly traveling to various palaces around the kingdom to meet new folks and garner new and unusual connections. She values her relationships with every person, from the highest princess to the lowest stable boy. Leverett is not a kind person by nature, not by any means-- but she is a just one, and if her personal sense of justice aligns with another's, she will reveal a small glimpse of her humanity.
Positive Traits: Driven, resourceful, active, resolute, industrial, eloquent, confident, patient & consistent
Negative Traits: Cruel, strange, sensitive, reckless, lustful, wrathful, judgmental, prideful, stoic, rigid, stingy, pretentious, & suspicious
Moral Alignment: Lawful evil

Likes: Whiskey, libraries, gardens, social events, bouquets
Dislikes: Insects & most animals, impatience, long-winded explanations
Habits: When Leverett sleeps she suffers from night terrors, so she hides under the covers as if building a tiny fort like a child.
Fears: Most large animals, dogs, powerful men, being exposed, being poisoned
Mental Disorders: None

Sexuality: Homosexual homoromantic
Relationship Status: Single and always on the hunt for a new woman to bring home
Crush(es): I was thinking she might have a crush on an existing character and attempt to seduce them, but they blatantly refuse her advances and threaten to expose her ways. She has to rethink what she's been doing for the past few years and start treating people the way they deserve to be treated.
Past Partners: Multiple on and off partners, I was also considering maybe she's an ex with someone in the thread, if anyone's interested!
Turn-Ons: Feminine, dainty women, preferably as small as she is.
Turn-Offs: Anything on the masculine side.
Dominant or Submissive: Highly dominant

Playlist:

- Always Forever - Cults
- She Wolf - Megadeth
- Love You To Death - Type O Negative
Maybe plot ideas???

1. Levy finds herself in deeper water than intended after she poisons her second husband and a maid, Rose, spots her slipping something awful into his drink. Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

2. She falls into a deep and true romance with Emmeline, who will never love her due to their differing sexualities and Emmeline's suspicions about Levy's husbands. She pursues this woman relentlessly and must come to terms with the fact that she can never match up to a prince. mood6 mood6

3. She toys with Lord Dwight and attempts to seduce him in order to create a trade deal for her county, but the man finds her sleeping with women and threatens to reveal her secret if she does not make a politically motivated contract with him. TheAceInTheDeck TheAceInTheDeck

4. Levy goes undercover as a man in the town and ends up meeting up casually with some common folk. The two hit it off and soon become friends, but Levy must keep their relationship a secret. They find out... they're both undercover nobles. @ Anyone

5. She begins attempting to befriend then seduce one of her ex's betrothed out of revenge and spite, but gradually finds herself drawn back into her ex-lover's life and becomes more accepting of the idea of peace between the two of them. The ex, Lilliana, cannot tell her to-be husband, Prince Terithion, about Levy for fear she'll scare him off, and Levy can't seem to let go because she wants to be back in her ex's life. Wolfiee Wolfiee WanderLust. WanderLust.

Last edited:
I'm a little worried about adding romantic interests due to age etc. But I think I'll leave it anyway! I'm always up for a more paternal figure if needs be (:

Zelena's plot thingy will be up today. But, I thought I would respond to some stuff in the mean time.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I realized no one answered your question. He is your character and you designed him to be a certain age. If you want to change that, go ahead, but don't do it just because of other characters.

xuanan xuanan I'd be down for that!

View attachment 854647
Full Name: Leverett Esmerie Kelly
Nicknames: Levy
Birthdate: July 19

Appearance: Leverett is a skeletal woman with high, severe cheekbones and searing coal-black eyes. Her skin is extremely pale and she rarely goes outside, often preferring to remain indoors where the social gatherings are taking place. She has almond-shaped sunken eyes, delicate lips, and dark circles from a number of sleepless nights. Her nose bridge is narrow and dainty, descending into an elegant curve which melts into a pronounced cupid's bow. High, arched eyebrows adorn her almost perpetually-sulking face, often furrowed in focus or confusion.
Height & Weight: 5'2 & 129 lbs
Scent: The soft smell of an inoffensive incense
Body Modifications: None
Physical Disabilities: None
Faceclaim: Unsure; found the image on a stock site.

Personality: This mysterious and self-driven workaholic is a competent noblewoman who has already married two noblemen, both whom met their untimely deaths. After divorcing the first, he died under unexpected circumstances, and the second passed away shortly after the marriage ceremony due to complications with illness. Inheriting the noble title from her late husband, Leverett is a spontaneous and sociable creature who thrives off of chaotic situations. Demanding, challenging, and resourceful, she is not exactly the most pleasant woman to be around, especially if you are a man she finds distasteful or brutish. Her spunk and quick wit often comes in handy for ill-natured jabs at other nobles, and she picks the noblemen apart relentlessly, although it is not the throne she is hungry for, but their wives. With a rather intrusive habit of seducing fellow nobles' wives, servants, and guards, Leverett has landed herself a reputation as someone who isn't quite what she appears to be on the surface. The polite and charming facade, brimming with humor and delight, is only a vehicle to win the hearts and bodies of the women she pursues, all while attempting to keep everything wrapped up in a nice little bow. And those who aren't willing to play her game? They fall out of power, rife with corruption from the inside. With a wide host of connections across the nation, Leverett is a forced to be reckoned with in terms of political game. She knows that patience is a virtue, and she is more than happy to slowly play her cards, attempting to corner other nobles with her predatory behaviors.

But this woman's snake-like mannerisms are only calculated when she's put in a tough spot. Most of the time, Leverett is unconventional and adventurous, constantly traveling to various palaces around the kingdom to meet new folks and garner new and unusual connections. She values her relationships with every person, from the highest princess to the lowest stable boy. Leverett is not a kind person by nature, not by any means-- but she is a just one, and if her personal sense of justice aligns with another's, she will reveal a small glimpse of her humanity.
Positive Traits: Driven, resourceful, active, resolute, industrial, eloquent, confident, patient & consistent
Negative Traits: Cruel, strange, sensitive, reckless, lustful, wrathful, judgmental, prideful, stoic, rigid, stingy, pretentious, & suspicious
Moral Alignment: Lawful evil

Likes: Whiskey, libraries, gardens, social events, bouquets
Dislikes: Insects & most animals, impatience, long-winded explanations
Habits: When Leverett sleeps she suffers from night terrors, so she hides under the covers as if building a tiny fort like a child.
Fears: Most large animals, dogs, powerful men, being exposed, being poisoned
Mental Disorders: None

Sexuality: Homosexual homoromantic
Relationship Status: Single and always on the hunt for a new woman to bring home
Crush(es): I was thinking she might have a crush on an existing character and attempt to seduce them, but they blatantly refuse her advances and threaten to expose her ways. She has to rethink what she's been doing for the past few years and start treating people the way they deserve to be treated.
Past Partners: Multiple on and off partners, I was also considering maybe she's an ex with someone in the thread, if anyone's interested!
Turn-Ons: Feminine, dainty women, preferably as small as she is.
Turn-Offs: Anything on the masculine side.
Dominant or Submissive: Highly dominant

Playlist:

- Always Forever - Cults
- She Wolf - Megadeth
- Love You To Death - Type O Negative
Maybe plot ideas???

1. Levy finds herself in deeper water than intended after she poisons her second husband and a maid, Rose, spots her slipping something awful into his drink. Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

2. She falls into a deep and true romance with Emmeline, who will never love her due to their differing sexualities and Emmeline's suspicions about Levy's husbands. She pursues this woman relentlessly and must come to terms with the fact that she can never match up to a prince. mood6 mood6

3. She toys with Lord Dwight and attempts to seduce him in order to create a trade deal for her county, but the man finds her sleeping with women and threatens to reveal her secret if she does not make a politically motivated contract with him. TheAceInTheDeck TheAceInTheDeck

4. Levy goes undercover as a man in the town and ends up meeting up casually with some common folk. The two hit it off and soon become friends, but Levy must keep their relationship a secret. They find out... they're both undercover nobles. @ Anyone

5. She begins attempting to befriend then seduce one of her ex's betrothed out of revenge and spite, but gradually finds herself drawn back into her ex-lover's life and becomes more accepting of the idea of peace between the two of them. The ex, Lilliana, cannot tell her to-be husband, Prince Terithion, about Levy for fear she'll scare him off, and Levy can't seem to let go because she wants to be back in her ex's life. Wolfiee Wolfiee WanderLust. WanderLust.
Im fine with this!

tumblr_mwrzb4NBJt1rfwpdoo1_250.gif

So, my plans for Zelena.....I don't really have any. I'd like her to soften up eventually, though that may take a while. If anyone has any particular ideas including her, let me know. Once again, these are just ideas, so don't feel pressured to agree with me

• - Elias BOKEH. BOKEH. -
    I feel like Elias is different enough to Zelena that they could work. I see an April and Andy (from Parks and Rec) type of relationship. He'll probably be the one person capable of making her flustered, if nothing else.

I don't have any other ideas in particular, but I'm also exhausted and a bit delirious, so who knows?

I have zero romantic interests for Michael, so anyone who’s open to plotting.

I’d plot more however I’m not really sure what to plot at the moment. I think once I see the characters in action I’ll have a better feel for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back