• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heavy is the Head that Wears the Crown // Plotting Thread

The white or last pink one! Also Lilliana is going to be giving Dalia the night off to have some fun. (Since soon the two will be busy learning the ways of the kingdom)

I think Pyr was wanting a bit more detail from you. It’s a lot easier when someone gives more details about there character themselves then us having to go back to the character sheet. Since sometimes character sheets don’t represent the characters as best as they could. ☺️

Also I’ll plot with you Pyrr! I’ll also plot with anyone who would like to plot.

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD yeah but like there could be ideas and stuff you have about your character that aren’t on the sheet. I am trying to help ya haha 🥰

Walliver Walliver YESSSSSS WE NEED TO DO SOME FRIEND PLOTS WITH MICHAEL!!!! HE AND ROSE NEED TO SPEND A DAY IN THE FIELDS AND SHE WILL MAKE HIM FLOWER CROWNS AS THEY HAVE A FUN TIME SWIMMING IN A POND AND STUFF!!!! FRIEND DAY!!!

Wolfiee Wolfiee YESSSSS!!!! I wanna plot with both of your babes so bad! How would Beau view Waverly???

I was thinking Roan could have made his first sword and some how broke it. He feels embarrassed about breaking it and goes to seek him out.

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD yeah but like there could be ideas and stuff you have about your character that aren’t on the sheet. I am trying to help ya haha 🥰

Walliver Walliver YESSSSSS WE NEED TO DO SOME FRIEND PLOTS WITH MICHAEL!!!! HE AND ROSE NEED TO SPEND A DAY IN THE FIELDS AND SHE WILL MAKE HIM FLOWER CROWNS AS THEY HAVE A FUN TIME SWIMMING IN A POND AND STUFF!!!! FRIEND DAY!!!

Wolfiee Wolfiee YESSSSS!!!! I wanna plot with both of your babes so bad! How would Beau view Waverly???
YAY FLOWER CROWNS AND SWIMMING
My heart melts when I get to think about their friendship honestly

So I’m working on my replies for the dance. Would anyone like me to have either of my characters interact with theirs? That way if so I can go ahead and start it off!

Wolfiee Wolfiee either of your characters can always feel free to interact with my babes! I know Rose, Vera, and Waverly will all be at the dance. Ronan will be by his forge drinking some mead and playing his flute!

Walliver Walliver FLOWER CROWNS AND SWIMMING AND MAYBE SNEAKING SWEETS FROM THE KITCHENS!!!! This friendship is just so pure and so cute! I love it will all my heart! How long has Michael been working at the castle?

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD so did Adam break his own sword which Ronan originally made for him? And then Adam brings it to Ronanto fix? Because I would be fine with that! Ronan could even make him a totally new sword if you want?

Wolfiee Wolfiee either of your characters can always feel free to interact with my babes! I know Rose, Vera, and Waverly will all be at the dance. Ronan will be by his forge drinking some mead and playing his flute!

Walliver Walliver FLOWER CROWNS AND SWIMMING AND MAYBE SNEAKING SWEETS FROM THE KITCHENS!!!! This friendship is just so pure and so cute! I love it will all my heart! How long has Michael been working at the castle?

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD so did Adam break his own sword which Ronan originally made for him? And then Adam brings it to Ronanto fix? Because I would be fine with that! Ronan could even make him a totally new sword if you want?
That’s what I was trying to say lol

Oh, never thought about that. hmm, 19....calculating....
Maybe three years?

Ahhhh I wasn't getting notifications for this thread again ugh I'm sorry! I'm looking forward to everyone's posts in the roleplay thread!!

I'm open for interaction, and any plotting any would might want to do.

BOKEH. BOKEH. Which dress are you going for with Dalia? I’m gonna have Lilliana give her a necklace to match the dress!

which do you think Dalia would want to wear? (:
855d84fee9bb7418f914d6114ec8e46c.jpg

images

7700be664c6230e99c0e34c2edbc220b.jpg

9d4a68ba0b065ee34ee19abfa3eafa51.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back