• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heavens's Wrath (Idea)

Year 2021, the great nuclear war destroyed most of the world's population and left ruins of old countries. This also triggered the earth to release different kinds of chemicals, which apparently allowed people to use magic. Humans, with their old homes destroyed, fled to Russia and China the two countries that were able to survive and keep a small amount of its resources. The government was soon forced to remove any kind of discrimination and supported unity amongst all people.

This war angered the heavens who then respondes by sending creatures to monitor the world, preventing any more kind of this huge destructive conflicts. They called them The Wardens, for they seem to keep the people in a prison-like state. The creatures roamed the world, hunting down any form of resistance. The humans became silent for months.

Top scientists and scholars researched more about the new chemicals, learning more about the so-called magic, and how it could be used. Soon, they discovered how to fend off the creatures. All that was left was too find them. A few more months and they were tracked down by using magic.

Now, the surviving humans sent a group to hunt them down, to make the earth theirs once again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

Do not curse excessively.

Godmodding and overpowered/abusive abilities are not allowed.

NPCs will only be controlled by me and any other person I may authorize.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Setting: Post-apocalyptic with magic

In order to start this, I will be needing at least 4 people.

If you have any questions or clarifications, feel free to pm me.

I tried so hard and got so far, in the end it doesn't even matter.

I want to join!

:D

I have some questions, though.

Can you tell us what magic is restricted and what types of magic we can do?

Plus, what level of RP is it going to be? (Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, other stuff.)

You are allowed any kind of magic. Offensive, defensive, utility. However, teleportation and other abusive kinds are not allowed for players. NPCs will be able to use this to support the players.

This is an intermediate level RP, I am not expecting long posts, but at least a 5-sentence paragraph will do.

Utility. For example, speeding up an ally, enchanting an item, scanning an object. Those are a few abilities that fall into utility.

At the start, yes. One magic ability, but the deeper we get into the story, the more the characters could learn/acquire.

It seem like an interesting role-play. But why magic ?It would have gone better with special abilities and power. as magic exist all ready . But anyway I'm in :) . Also I have a few questions .

1. Can you give me more details and description on the Wardens ?
  2. Are the wardens the only creature there is ?
  3. Are you strict on grammar ?

for your questions about Wardens, their details will be learned further in the rp so I can only say these:

they are creatures from heaven, sent down to maintain peace and order by means of fear and strength.

yes, wardens are the only "unreal" creatures. animals exist if those count as creatures for you.

I am not so strict with it, but since this is an intermediate rp, I expect rp-ers to write in the correct grammar

Creator of worlds

Ascedant

nobody's perfect man. and as I said, as long as it is not like some grade schooler grammar. It's fine as long as everyone understands it.

Creator of worlds

Ascedant

I'd love to know the scenario in which a global apocalypse occurs (man-made or natural, actually, just what is it?).

man-made. it was clearly written there that the nuclear war was responsible for it. technology still exist but most of it has been destroyed

Creator of worlds

Ascedant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back