• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heavenly Heretics Harshly Harming Hellions

Girouette

Lizard knight Overlord
< Addressed: The Burial Agency >
Welcome to the Church.
It is absolutely not with pleasure that I welcome you here, another batch of lunatics...
Fortunately you and I will most likely have little to speak about, the holy side of the Church does not have any interest in your murderous antics.
I'm told you are necessary, but I see nothing that could not be accomplished without the use of...
Heretics killing Heretics. Sometimes I wonder what the world is coming too.
- Cardinal James XI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
< Overview >
This is a roleplay I've been intending to create for a good few moments, if you're acquainted with the Type-moon universe (Fate, Tsukihime, Etc.). You are most definitely aware of the most batshit-cray organizations in the entirety of the Nasuverse (A high bar) the BURIAL AGENCY.
The Burial Agency is a sub sect of the Church (Which in the Type-moon universe is analogous to the Catholic Church with more magic and killing vampires.)
One of the larger organizations along with the Mages Organization (The One Fate role players are likely knowledgeable)
The Burial Agency specifically is the division of the church that consists of highly-specified individuals focused on the extermination of heretical entities.
Basically, they kill Dead Apostle/Demons/Magical heretics.
With extreme prejudice.
To quote the Type-Moon wiki directly

"Those on the outside see it as a group filled with magi who loved to explore the taboo, people who enjoyed enslaving the captured heretics, gun nuts, and maniacs with insatiable blood-lust."
That should be a sufficient advertisement for you Type-Moon maniacs, prepare your most absurd and crazy type-moon characters you can think of. Okay?
I implore you to read the Type-Moon Wiki on the Church/Dead Apostles/Burial Agency/Etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
< Role-play Specific Information >
Basically, this role-play will task you with creating a character who has landed themselves as a new member of the Burial Agency after a particularly nasty incident wiped out the previous seven members.
It takes place in a time period resembling the 1920's and the format should be a familiar Monster/Mystery of the week type style.
Batshit characters investigating Demons, Dead Apostles, Vampires, Heretics
Raining all the 'Holy Justice' they can upon them.
Go crazy with your characters power-levels, these are the most uniquely off-kilter cast of heretic hunters possible (Think Kekkai Sensen + Baccano + Sherlock + Type-Moon)

Boi u made me make this don't just say sure
Show me your passion
8439a27e91.jpg

That's better, but can you do cute and a guy? This is harshing my gay AF Aura I have going today.

Hmm. Giro I am concerned due to your track record of GMing *Looks at mine...* Okay I am not one to talk. I'll think about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back