• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heavenly Heretics Harshly Harming Hellions (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
May take a while to post my character because my notebook's charger died right before I finished the bio and phone writing sucks.

lol, anything can be a kink. If you get sexually aroused by it, it's a kink.

Hiromi does not get sexually aroused when she burns herself u-u
She totally does. I can totally see her screaming daddy jesus' name while she does it.

Tea does not cause pain. And without pain there is no purification.
Why is there need of purification when you have done no wrong? Unless you're just using an excuse to commit more wrongs.

Disgusting creature. Even I am loathe to turn my blade on such a dirty being such as you, in fear that it might sully the steel.

Why is there need of purification when you have done no wrong? Unless you're just using an excuse to commit more wrongs.

Disgusting creature. Even I am loathe to turn my blade on such a dirty being such as you, in fear that it might sully the steel.

I know the Ten Commandments. I am not so arrogant so as to believe I am sinless.

Even so, I will do what must be done for the good of the Church.

I know the Ten Commandments. I am not so arrogant so as to believe I am sinless.

Even so, I will do what must be done for the good of the Church.
Oh, nice one. I give it a 8 out of 10 for the self-martyrization. Would give it a 9, but you lose points for not enough confidence.

Even so, I will do what must be done for the good of the Church
It seems to be for yourself and a peace of your tortured mind, more so than for the good of the Church. Such poor excuses do not become a pious member of the Church.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back