• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heavenly Heretics Harshly Harming Hellions (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Iskandar Iskandar Pshhh, I don't think it's even possible for non-heroic spirit humans to have A-tier physical parameters. Pretty sure that's, like, high as fuck even for servant standards.

B-but that fucks the lore in a stupid way. My loretist self can't accept it.
Like, even Ciel who was supposed to be absurdly strong is said to at most fight defensively against a servant with the aid of an OP artifact with its own artificial nature spirit. Humans just don't reach this kind of tier.

B-but that fucks the lore in a stupid way. My loretist self can't accept it.
Like, even Ciel who was supposed to be absurdly strong is said to at most fight defensively against a servant with the aid of an OP artifact with its own artificial nature spirit. Humans just don't reach this kind of tier.
Take it up with Giro then. I got the A-Okay. I'm merely following the instructions

Uuuuh.

Stats are arbitrary anyway
This is a servant less RP and set in the servantless universe anyway so
Stats are based off
Average Human parameters rather than Servant stats.
So A is peak B is above average, Etc. Rather than the absurd servant scaling. We don't have to compare to servants because they don't exist here.

Uuuuh.

Stats are arbitrary anyway
This is a servant less RP and set in the servantless universe anyway so
Stats are based off
Human parameters.
So A is peak B is above average, Etc. Rather than the absurd servant scaling. We don't have to compare to servants because they don't exist here.
Now that sounds away more reasonable. Won't that sort of mess things up if we go against things like Dead Apostle Ancestors or some demon boiz tho? Cause, like, those would definitely be an Ex if we're using human-based stats and differentiating it further would be a massive pain.

Clearly said opponents will just have a different scaling method.

I'll take stats into account but it's not like I'm directly calculating numbers and stat levels to decide if things work or fail or anything, it's more of just a guideline and flavor for 'How powerful' you're able to play your character. So they're pretty arbitrary when it comes down to it.

Either way, it should be fine. Though I expect most people in the Burial Agency to have mostly B+ and higher stats so maybe it should scale around that LOL

Mn, sounds fine by me. Just wanted it clarified cause I got a mini loretist heart attack for a second after seeing A-tier parameters in a human.

We don't really have decent scaling for non servant type characters in the Nasuverse TBH, everything in the Fate timeline/Universe is scaled off servants so even a D stat to a servant is significantly stronger than an average human.

Scaling characters in the Burial Agency is even harder, they're supposed to be powerful enough to throw down with some of the higher-tier types, but proper info about the members feats is kind of scarce. (And apparently their turnover rate is huge)

So for the sake of this RP and the magic of Nasuverse Timeline wobbly we can just say they're some crazy wackshit powerful dudes fighting even more crazy wackshit powerful dudes, based off the feats of Burial Agency members so far I feel good about it.

Some of the more and such when I get around to writing it tommorow should flesh out a bit more info about how exactly this (Spin-off) of the Nasuverse works.

like, those would definitely be an Ex if we're using human-based stats and differentiating it further would be a massive pain.

Yeah, some of them will certainly have significantly higher stats compared to an average human (Hell, any Magus should have slightly higher stats than a Non Magus human).

But that's Nasuverse powerscaling for you, and assumably the amount of abilities and other weird tricks the members have should suffice for any Gap in power, but that's where the fun of a fight comes from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back