• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic π™·π™΄π™°πšπšƒπ™»π™΄πš‚πš‚: πšπ™΄π™³πš„πš‡ β€” πšŒπš‘πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
i probs will finish jordi today!! but i'll def need an extension for jocasta. :u

ATTENTION, AUDIENCE!
[ @L.Amour a z u l a a z u l a @NIX. @logastellus .chxrryette. .chxrryette. @marked @SparkleHeart @Inb4Cloaker @pictures of the stars @mito @forest fire Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n calypso calypso mother of sorrows mother of sorrows KaramelKarma KaramelKarma @leviohsa @bad ending @robbie @Auda @powerline @xayah. @neon reverie @HumbugPie @natvia Firelie Firelie @Pepsionne @KaigerGalaxy ]
tagging everyone who has expressed interest, posted a placeholder and/or a character sheet!

hello folks! sorry for the ping but consider this a deadline reminder, if you are still interested and have not finished a character sheet, you have until friday, february 4th @ midnight (american pst) to finish at least one character sheet! erzulie and i totally understand some folks have busy irl obligations, so if you feel like you will need an extension, please feel free to ask us and we can figure it out together! we are happy to grant folks an extra day or two to finish up their characters. for those who are too busy to join, we understand and thank you for your interest.

if enough people are in need of an extension, we'll likely extend it overall by a couple of days to give everyone ample time. but yeah, reach out to us! we don't bite, and we're so excited to get this train rolling. all of the character concepts we're seeing are so so damn cool, and it's been super interesting discussing powers with folks who sent us messages as well. i can't wait to get started!

signing off,
venus x
DEADLINE UPDATE!

hello everyone! since it looks like a lot of folks need more time, erzulie and i are extending the official deadline until sunday, february 6th @ midnight (american pst) !
here's how sunday is gonna go: to try and get things kickstarted a little faster, at noon on sunday we will begin getting folks with finished & accepted cs' into the discord server. for the rest of the day, folks have until midnight to finish their characters (and feel free to @ us if we seem busy) for consideration! that means everybody should be officially accepted by sunday at midnight, but that does mean we will not accept any deadline extensions beyond that (meaning, deadline extensions that go into monday and the rest of the week.)
i hope this makes sense, but if there's any confusing details pls let us know what we can clarify!
- v

So are yall still going with the 8 character limit? Cuz if so, I think I might actually skip on this.

So are yall still going with the 8 character limit? Cuz if so, I think I might actually skip on this.
With the amount of amazing characters that are being submitted, I think that we’ll be accepting more than 8!

With the amount of amazing characters that are being submitted, I think that we’ll be accepting more than 8!
^ elaborating on this, yeah we will definitely be having a much bigger group than originally planned. the original estimate was 8 to 10 people (we're going by person, not by characters) but we'll likely be going up to twenty (at the very max) depending on how many finished character sheets we see. exciting stuff!!

And thus I have risen from the dead!
Reyna is officially done. I took another look at her today to make sure everything is in tip-top shape. I should be more active in ooc now. ☺️

i'm slowly working on npcs in preparation for us getting officially starting tomorrow eeeeee

also omg yeah the new site appearance is interesting. it's slowly getting tweaked tho & i think it's looking better now

i'm kinda surprised how many people are saying it looks good cause i'm struggling hard with it lol

yeah nah, it's a real shame its gonna stay on till summertime. No shade to the devs, ik they're tryin as hard as they can but yeah RIP, its gonna be strange to deal with while we try to get a whole new RP started

its definitely a weird adjustment, but i think the small tweaks like background texture & blue accents are helping. plus i know that the site devs don't have a lot of control over the site appearance, but man it threw me off hard @_@

recovering from that light-mode pimp slap got me like:

dying.gif

also, all but the histories of my characters has been posted - tying them together too intricately is more taxing than I remember, lawd have mercy
should be able to get to them both in the morning!

bishop will be finished tonight but my murderous twins will be done tomorrow; i’m most excited about them the most >: )
(i’m not sure how intense i can make them, or if there is a limit on how evil a character can be??)
might change their fc but i’m a simp for both of those men so probs won’t

bishop will be finished tonight but my murderous twins will be done tomorrow; i’m most excited about them the most >: )
(i’m not sure how intense i can make them, or if there is a limit on how evil a character can be??)
the hottest sociopaths in cinematic history

recovering from that light-mode pimp slap got me like:

View attachment 955174
PLSSSSSS this make me spit take LMAO

ah fuck you've found my weakness, murder-y white boys. also, there's truly not a limit for intensity, you can make a fully evil and irredeemable character if you so choose. just be sure to add proper content warnings for any detailed descriptions of graphic content, and obvs feel free to check in with erzulie and i if there's anything you're concerned about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back