• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚: ๐š๐™ด๐™ณ๐š„๐š‡ โ€” ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I HAVE IDEAS. TELL ME THEY ARE BAD.

I would like to talk power ideas. The first idea I'd like to shoot out there is the ability to see a minute into the future.
Itโ€™s a unique ability! Go ahead and submit a cs, weโ€™ll let you know if we need clarification on anything or if we have any concerns.

besties not only do i have covid for the THIRD time but also a RAT!!!! chewed through my internet cable so i have no internet until they fix it for me. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

ATTENTION, AUDIENCE!
[ Chimeric Chimeric a z u l a a z u l a lisbeth lisbeth logastellus logastellus .chxrryette. .chxrryette. .empathogen. .empathogen. SparkleHeart SparkleHeart Inb4Cloaker Inb4Cloaker pictures of the stars pictures of the stars mito mito forest fire forest fire Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n calypso calypso mother of sorrows mother of sorrows KaramelKarma KaramelKarma leviohsa leviohsa miyabi miyabi .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ Auda Auda powerline powerline xayah. xayah. neon reverie neon reverie HumbugPie HumbugPie natvia natvia Firelie Firelie Pepsionne Pepsionne KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy ]
tagging everyone who has expressed interest, posted a placeholder and/or a character sheet!

hello folks! sorry for the ping but consider this a deadline reminder, if you are still interested and have not finished a character sheet, you have until friday, february 4th @ midnight (american pst) to finish at least one character sheet! erzulie and i totally understand some folks have busy irl obligations, so if you feel like you will need an extension, please feel free to ask us and we can figure it out together! we are happy to grant folks an extra day or two to finish up their characters. for those who are too busy to join, we understand and thank you for your interest.

if enough people are in need of an extension, we'll likely extend it overall by a couple of days to give everyone ample time. but yeah, reach out to us! we don't bite, and we're so excited to get this train rolling. all of the character concepts we're seeing are so so damn cool, and it's been super interesting discussing powers with folks who sent us messages as well. i can't wait to get started!

signing off,
venus x

won't be able to make the deadline bc i don't have my shit together atm - but good luck to everyone applying! these characters look super cool + i'll keep on lurking when y'all start in character hehe

got halfway through posting law's information in the code but i gotta take a break for a bit - will post rest of info tonight alongside evangeline

607A4A17-EA1C-49F5-94BC-07A3FF38691A.jpeg
Iโ€™ll probably need an extra day or two as well!!
school is kicking my ass ๐Ÿ˜ญ

An extra day wouldn't hurt if that's okay u-u

oooh yes, first of all I agree, the character concepts so far are drop-dead gorgeous (haven't gotten to liking them all yet though rip) & yes, I would love an extra two days if you don't mind! :>

Hey I also wanted to ask if there was a reccomended age bracket? Like could I be a baby? Could I be 10,000 years old? Both at the same time?

i will very likely be extending the deadline to saturday then, keep your eyes peeled! for now don't stress too hard about the deadline, esp if you already have a cs in progress. x
ALSO hades' cs is up, its p brief but enjoy my evil evil guy

Hey I also wanted to ask if there was a reccomended age bracket? Like could I be a baby? Could I be 10,000 years old? Both at the same time?
given that these characters are still mortal human beings, the age bracket is basically 18 and above. thx !

law is all done! for now, at least. will double check everything for tomorrow, but enjoy the angsty man
law looks awesome!!! but im sorry the last picture on his cs of him crying has me CACKLING he looks so upset and it shouldnt be so funny ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i will very likely be extending the deadline to saturday then, keep your eyes peeled! for now don't stress too hard about the deadline, esp if you already have a cs in progress. x
ALSO hades' cs is up, its p brief but enjoy my evil evil guy

he's a brick.....HOUSE

hello besties, asa is finally
like halfway done

I should stop sleeping because I miss everything when I do ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

sorry, i could use an extension as well !! aim to finish cass either saturday or sunday ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back