• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic β€” 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺. ( CLOSED)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
haha I changed my mind and made another character oop
Also: can anyone tell me how I can get rid of this weird square in the middle of the template?

hmm i'm not sure whats causing that? sorry ):

just popping in here to say that ray and i are probably going to extend the due date about a day or two c:

Bruhs. I'm looking over my powers, looking at my idea in my head. I'm kicking myself, because I realize I made edgelord 3.0.

Changing the powers to the 'glitch' theme, if that's alright with you, Venus. Because, now that I stopped listening to Red and Raven Age, I is realizing I need to be less edgy. :)

lol its all good, i understand the feeling. you can def change up your character however you need as long as its before the deadline. c:

just a reminder to folks who haven't finished their applications, the due date has been extended by a day!
tomorrow is the last day to finish your applications! after tomorrow, we will be deciding the cast.
xo

Just to clarify, 'applications' just being showing interest and creating a character?
a finished character sheet (or sheets, if you have multiple) is considered an application c:

Deadline specific time? xD. I ran into a little wall on my char's backstory; aside from that, pasting everything into the CS right now. And probably revising... 😩
For some reason, I'm not getting notifications from this thread.

Last edited:
Deadline specific time? xD. I ran into a little wall on my char's backstory; aside from that, pasting everything into the CS right now. And probably revising... 😩
For some reason, I'm not getting notifications from this thread.
i guess midnight for whatever time zone you're in! as long as its complete by the end of today, the 21st, we're cool w it

Plutoni Plutoni heyo! i saw that you posted a cs that's still a wip, just wanted to remind you that tonight's the deadline!
if you need an extension, pls let us know (:

Ugh. I'm now at the point in the backstory where my character is going to the Audax Corde Academy as a college, and now I'm stuck.

Ugh. I'm now at the point in the backstory where my character is going to the Audax Corde Academy as a college, and now I'm stuck.
Depends if you want them to graduate or drop out, become a well established hero or not. When I made my more heroic character, I didn't make him go to the hero academy bc he would have a target on his back. I left him as a vigilante by technicality. My vigilante isn't on the census bc the family doesn't want his personal life to be ruined by the words 'danger to society'. If I made a third I'd have made an evil character but there's too many and I can't handle three boys with different personalities goals and weaknesses all at the same time. It depends what direction who want your character to go in.

So, can I get my application thingy extended by half a day, a day? I'm butt tired now, and need to sleep.

And the direction I want my character to go is... well... He just got out of/graduated from the academy. :)

EDIT: Lemme reword this...

May I have my application extended around a day? I'm almost done, I just need to finish what my character did in the Academy, add in a couple of peeps to the Relationship list, and actually define his alignment. Maybe get a picture, if possible. Sorry, but I really can't finish it tonight. I'm butt tired, and I feel like any more work will be even more sloppy than it is right now,

Muffin, I was wondering more like what to put in what my character did in the Academy. I have it in mind where he's just graduated, and where the Academy focused on increasing his powered stamina and teaching him techniques and skills; I just can't think of any personal experiences he may have had in the Academy. And on that note...

If anyone wants to do a last minute collab-ish thing where we can correlate our CSes during Valerian's time at the Academy, I'd appreciate that.

Last edited:
So, can I get my application thingy extended by half a day, a day? I'm butt tired now, and need to sleep.

And the direction I want my character to go is... well... He just got out of/graduated from the academy. :)

EDIT: Lemme reword this...

May I have my application extended around a day? I'm almost done, I just need to finish what my character did in the Academy, add in a couple of peeps to the Relationship list, and actually define his alignment. Maybe get a picture, if possible. Sorry, but I really can't finish it tonight. I'm butt tired, and I feel like any more work will be even more sloppy than it is right now,

Muffin, I was wondering more like what to put in what my character did in the Academy. I have it in mind where he's just graduated, and where the Academy focused on increasing his powered stamina and teaching him techniques and skills; I just can't think of any personal experiences he may have had in the Academy. And on that note...

If anyone wants to do a last minute collab-ish thing where we can correlate our CSes during Valerian's time at the Academy, I'd appreciate that.
an extra day is fine! as long as its finished by the end of today, we'll consider your application. just let us know when its done. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back