• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic β€” 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺. ( CLOSED)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul
385ade9a4dec13bfac640317623345f3.gif

HEARTLESS.
β€” ooc thread.

DEADLINE:
🎰
FRIDAY, FEB. 21st

Last edited:
I see, I'll check it out!
yeah, if you go to the bbcode section and click the resource prefix, lots of our local coding gurus have plenty of free codes to use for character sheets and in-character posts! if you need any help w them, i'd be glad to help you out c:

Posting here, just to be here for future notifications. :)

Looking through the lore, and also deciding what power I should use.

But it looks like no one's taken darkness, yet. Or, something similar to it.

Idea brewing.

to get approved, do we send the completed profile to you?
sorry i am newbie and confused :'C
nope! the way this works is you post your completed character on the character thread, and once the applications close, we look through each one and see who we feel fits best for the rp! anyone interested in applying has til the 20th to apply. c:

I'll admit I just posted the sheet I put up last time since it looked like everyone else had done the same.

I'm wondering, though, should I do a different character?

I'll admit I just posted the sheet I put up last time since it looked like everyone else had done the same.

I'm wondering, though, should I do a different character?
many of folks who applied before are using the same characters, which we don't mind at all. if you'd like to make another though, feel free. character limit is 3 :)

It's gonna be hard to come up with a realistic pic of what I want.

I want a dude, with black sclera. (Preferably black hair and blue iris...)

So anime-like, I know, but it suits what I intend for his power repetiore to be.

It's gonna be hard to come up with a realistic pic of what I want.

I want a dude, with black sclera. (Preferably black hair and blue iris...)

So anime-like, I know, but it suits what I intend for his power repetiore to be.
if you can't find a suitable fc theres no worries. face claims are encouraged, but not necessary to apply c: as long as you provide a good description of your character, you're golden

One more question: I know you said multiple powers are allowed, as long as they are related, but what about different powers that sometimes fulfill the same niche?

I'm wanting my character to be both shadows (main) and techy (secondary). What does that mean?

Well, he largely uses his shadow powers. (Cliche edgy. Don't kill me.) Involves things such as causing darkness, teleportation in shadows to other shaded areas, and making darkness constructs. His techy powers involves making himself into an AI, almost (as in, he can jump inside computers.), he can dodge attacks a bit more easier (via just glitching in and out.)...and that's all I really have really specific in mind. -_-

Both powers will provide drawbacks, as well. The shadow one will have less, but will involve him having freezing cold skin, and a slight sensitivity to light. The techy one has a more substantial weakness: Because he is, effectively, a 'glitch', he can't help but pop in and out of reality/realtime/whatever you want to call it from time to time. And such episodes are painful, as is using his techy powers- at least, to teleport/dodge attacks. Furthermore, he is a bit sickly, because of this state.

(Shadow teleportation- long distance. Tech teleportation- short distance.) Both of these are following the same concept: My character is more of a smartie/sneaky person. Not a fighter (though if a fight does occur, I'm planning on making him something like a glass cannon.)

Can I run with this idea?

darkborn darkborn both ray and i agree on no, sorry. that wouldn't be fair to other applicants. we specifically state a character cannot have more than one power if they aren't related. despite the way you're describing them, at the end of the day, they're two distinctly different powers.

Unsure whether or not to make a second character. Like a big city rp could use a lot of characters but I don't know what direction I'd take him in..... Boredom leads to wanting to create characters but when you have no ideas or inspiration.... Ehhhhhhh..... It's kinda annoying...

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx its up to you really! you can have up to three characters btw.
also, /nudgenudge we'd love to see more superheroes c;

Posted my cs, let me know if there are any issues. Also sorry for lack of BBCode, I'm just not familiar with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back