• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic โ€” ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ. ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
hype hype! mostly been just me adding more weaknesses to ava's power LMAO, mmmm realism

15 minutes left! we'll be sending out notifications of acceptance via pm!

I got my applications up! I was hoping I'd have time to update them more from last time, but school decided to kick my butt.

itโ€™s that time! applications are now CLOSED!
i really quickly want to acknowledge the hard work that went into each of these character applications. itโ€™s been really fun reviewing all of them in depth, and weโ€™re very excited about the cast weโ€™ve chosen. thank you all!
please watch your inbox for a message regarding your status! iโ€™ll update this when approved applicants have been notified.

edit: the cast has officially been chosen and contacted. again, venus and i want to thank to everyone who applied for their creativity and effort, regardless of their final standing.
see you around rpn!

Last edited:
as tim said above, the acceptance pm has been sent out!
thank you sm everyone for being interested, we really didn't expect to get so many applications and so many folks wanting in. choosing the cast wasn't an easy choice. once again, many thanks, and see yall around rpn!

as for applicants who have been granted extensions, please let us know asap when your characters are done. < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back