• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Healing Hearts

Elliot was soon fast asleep. He was like a little angel when he slept, people always commented on it, surprised by it. Never tossed or turned and only snored when he was sick.

Elliot woke up soon after Mei. "Oh hey.. Morning." He yawned stretching his his limbs.

Elliot stayed on the couch for a few moments to wake himself up before following after Mei.

Elliot walked over to Mei's fridge and pulled out her juice, he then proceeded to go to the cupboard and got himself a glass. Elliot wasn't really a breakfast person. He never had been. "So.... How's it going?" He asked awkwardly.

"Go for it then. Punch everything if you have to. Violence is good." Elliot told her pouring the juice into his cup.

Mei smiled a bit. "Yeah, but I am going to use a pillow ." She said, grabbing a pillow and punching it。

Elliot shook his head "well that wasn't very nice Mei." He said with a snicker, walking over to grabbing another throw pillow off of the couch. "I challenge you to a duel!" He announced in a knightly manor.

Elliot chuckled before throwing his pillow to the ground. "I surrender." He laughed putting his hands in the air

"Hey hey! Stop that!" Eliot laughed grabbing Mei's hands to keep her from ticking him

Elliot didn't stop resisting, instead he fought back. Tickling Mei.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back