• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♡ hazbin hotel rp

loserbaby

helloo hello !! looking for partners to roleplay hazbin hotel with. hyperfixation has me in a CHOKEHOLD and i'm afraid it won't be letting go anytime soon >_<

i'm semi-lit to literate ( as a general rule, i try to mirror the length of my partners ) with five years of experience. i'm also eighteen , nineteen next month , so i'm looking for people who are at least 17 + please !!

cc x cc only, i apologise . ideally i want someone to write huskerdust with , but i'm also open to other pairings ( this also includes platonic, familial, queerplatonic & other dyanamics ! ) i'm fine with canon compliant, aus, most genres / themes ; we can discuss details and come up w something

lmk if interested ^_^

Hello! I am interested in doing a Huskerdust rp. I'm also semi-lit to lit and I'd be most interested in rping as Husk but I'm down to do Angel as well if you prefer Husk. :D

Hello! I do semi-lit to literate and I would love to rp with you! If it's still open, of course!

Hello! I am interested in doing a Huskerdust rp. I'm also semi-lit to lit and I'd be most interested in rping as Husk but I'm down to do Angel as well if you prefer Husk. :D
hii !! im absolutely happy to rp as angel with you, feel free to dm me :)

I've also been fixating on Huskerdust BAD and my recent RP partner left outta nowhere. 😭 I would love to roleplay with you!

I'm literate and also match lengths. (I usually shoot for at least a paragraph!) I've got 10+ years of experience too. 🥰

I've also been fixating on Huskerdust BAD and my recent RP partner left outta nowhere. 😭 I would love to roleplay with you!

I'm literate and also match lengths. (I usually shoot for at least a paragraph!) I've got 10+ years of experience too. 🥰
eeee yayy!!! dm me 💗💗

Users who are viewing this thread

Back