• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel RP

Thepunkgothpal

I'm honestly just interested in rp Hazbin Hotel, I can rp most characters (preference on Angel Dust) and are open to OCs. I am also open to AUs like Soulmates, Human, etc. and they can be mixed. I write from 1-3+ paras so I will try to fit your ideal length. Just message me if you're interested and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Since it's MerMay I am also open to doing Mermaid-inspired Hazbin Roleplays, whether it be Pirate x Mermaid of Mermaid x Mermaid or Mermaid x Human. I will happily rp with anyone who would like to plot.

I am also open to any crossovers anyone would like to shout out, though, keep in mind I am not used to doing them.

Love, Quinn <3

I'm just starting the show myself but already feel so keen on blitzo. I don't mind rping anyone you like oc wise or cannon if you don't mind doing the same for me ヾ(*ΦωΦ)ノ
I have a somewhat oc in my head but really it's not all laid out yet since I just started it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back