• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel Rp OC x canon

WanderingWind

Diluc's Wife
Hello!
Currently I am brain-rotting Hazbin Hotel. I fell completely in love with the show and it's been rightfully occupying my mind ever since. So I would LOVE to get rp's going.

About Me:
Female/She/Her
21+
EST
Semi-lit to lit

Please be 18+ I am uncomfortable rping with Minors.

Anyway - I am a romance junkie. I love those ideas that just melt your heart when two characters are in love or falling in love. I love heart-shattering drama that pulls at your heart strings and makes you cry. I love Action and adventure. I live with all that fun stuff. I adore world-building and OOC talking and plotting <3

I am looking for someone who is willing to play Alastor
In return I can play Lucifer/Adam (or ask me!)

Hi! I’m 21+ and EST (she/her) id be down to play Alastor for you in exchange (maybe) for Alastor in a different universe for me? If not I’m down for Lucifer as well

i’d absolutely be down to play Alastor if you can play Adam and i LOOOVE drama! mind if i pm you?

Hi! I'd be down to play Alastor in return for either of those two- I'm not picky, I love both of them so it's just whichever you like to play best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back